Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FuqMizzou View Post
    At the baseball fields last night and we bumped into the Honey Badger and Mecole Hardman. My son got a picture with them.

SEC SEC SEC
    I saw Quavo from the Migos while going to the grocery store yesterday. He parked his McLaren in the handicap spot.

Comment

Originally posted by riker7 View Post
      I just got an email from Herschel Walker. He's running for the U.S Senate in Georgia and wants my support.
      A crazy guy living in Texas wants a guy in the NW to support his run in politics in Georgia.

Comment

Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post

A crazy guy living in Texas wants a guy in the NW to support his run in politics in Georgia.
        I wonder which of his personalities is running.

Comment

Originally posted by riker7 View Post

I wonder which of his personalities is running.
          Herschel is Q would kind of make sense.

Comment

I am not looking forward to the Herschel Walker campaign ads that will be on my TV

Comment

He was in the last round of horribly awkward right wing political commercials during the last election. I don’t want to think about how they could get worse. One thing y’all aren’t getting around the nation is the political commercials ending. It’s not like election cycle levels but you can be watching a random game or whatever and some stupid ad saying we’re all going to die of this side wins paid for by the Patriots for white power.

Comment

Man I'm already a complete 180 on thinking Urban would be fine in the NFL. Everything so far suggests this is going to be a disaster.

Comment

Urban is going to be the first pro coach to straight up ghost a team. Not like Bobby Petrino but just not show up anymore and turn his phone off one random Tuesday. That or he’ll fake his death.

Comment

QB1 by week 3...

Comment

Y'all shit on the Jags, but seem to forget it's still the worst division in football, and possibly all of pro sports. They're still gonna' get four wins in their division schedule, alone.

Comment

Originally posted by Fresneck View Post
                        Y'all shit on the Jags, but seem to forget it's still the worst division in football, and possibly all of pro sports. They're still gonna' get four wins in their division schedule, alone.
                        Our run defense was surprisingly good and Lawrence has looked good so far. We have some starters being held out on the OL (Linder and Norwell) that could help Lawrence during the regular season. We have some good pieces but still need to go through the growing pains. I was really disappointed when we lost Etienne though as he was going to be important for Lawrence this year.

Comment

My pointless predictions for the NFL season ahead - with all things null and void with injury
                          1. The Iggles might be the worst team in football. But, they finally have an NFL QB, so they could still sneak six wins playing in that division.
                          2. The Bears will lead the league in sacks, and possibly overall turnovers
                          3. Sunshine and Fields are the only two rookie QBs to play in actual NFL offenses during the preseason, and they'll be the only two with remotely decent seasons...Sounds familiar.
                          4. The league leader in TD receptions will break 20
                          5. The league leader in TD rushes will not break 15
                          6. Jameis WInston will throw for 4500+, if not 5k
                          7. The MVP will come from the Best Coast
                          8. The AFC West will have two teams deep in the playoffs
                          9. The NFC West will vastly underperform...Which isn't really a stretch considering people actually think St Louis and Santa Clara have shots at being worth a fuck.
                          10. The Bucs are too hard to figure out at this point, but there's no point ever thinking the GOAT can't do it again...'Cause, well, he just did.
                          11. The #1 scoring offense will be 35PPG
                          12. The Pats will win the AFC East
                          13. Two legitimate trades will go down midseason
                          14. Did y'all know Geno Smith was still in the league?!?
                          15. Three teams will rush for 3000+ yards
                          16. The team-formerly-known-as-the-'Skins will win the NFC East...By a lot
                          17. Brian Burns will have 15+ sacks
                          18. Packers win the NFC North
                          19. Neither current LA team will be above .500...LA is still Raiders country...And, no one will notice.
                          20. The Superb Owl will come down to the final drive...Packers over Raiders

Comment

https://twitter.com/rapsheet/status/...114439684?s=21

Bad for draft pick…but ROTLMFAOLOLOL.

Comment

Cam got cut. Big Mac time.

Comment

Originally posted by worldofx View Post
                                Cam got cut. Big Mac time.
                                Didn’t get vaccinated. Belichik doesn’t want the drama.

There’s going to be a lot of free agents that didn’t get poked and are pissed they can’t get a job.

Comment

Working...
                                X