X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hell of a throw by Hurts.

Comment

• Originally posted by ivegostdacityblues View Post

I’m fine with Smith. This year basically is a Hurts tryout year. If he stinks, which in two games he did, we have a high first round pick, the Dolphins first round pick and depending on how many snaps Wentz plays the Colts first or second round pick. You don’t lose like this without having fucktons of holes to fill. Cowboys are good. They have a moron of a coach so luckily he’ll fuck up their margin or error for them when it counts.
      I don't know about Hurts, but your Oline definitely sucked donkey balls.

Comment

• Originally posted by FuqMizzou View Post

I don't know about Hurts, but your Oline definitely sucked donkey balls.

Everything sucked donkey balls. We looked like the Jets. Y’all gonna demolish us.

Comment

Everything sucked donkey balls. We looked like the Jets. Y’all gonna demolish us.
          Just saying it's hard to gauge how good a QB is doing he has .079 seconds to throw.

Comment

• Originally posted by FuqMizzou View Post

Just saying it's hard to gauge how good a QB is doing he has .079 seconds to throw.

I hear ya, but the last couple weeks he’s had a few deep balls that were terrible. That’s the concerning thing.

Comment

• Its still very strange for me to have a competent pro football team. Does this ever feel normal?

Comment

• https://twitter.com/pff_brad/status/...781549056?s=21

Comment

I hear ya, but the last couple weeks he’s had a few deep balls that were terrible. That’s the concerning thing.
                  Don't worry the Chiefs have no pass rush.

Comment

• It was a great trade IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Blah. We’re playing like a team with a quarter of our cap is dead money.
                      And blew out a Falcons team in the same situation. It could always be worse.

Comment

• Congrats boomie

Jaguars kept it watchable in Primetime so at least we can claim the moral victory. Burrow looked good and the Jags defense seemed to be slower in the 2nd half. Lawrence didn't turn the ball over and seems to be growing into the pro game. Also I liked that we ran the ball more at least in the first half.

Pretty amazing to be able to list all the wins by my football teams over the last 2 years on one hand (Colts 2020, Jax St 2020, UNC 2020, and Duke 2020) with none being this year.

Comment

• Feels like Jax handed it to Cincy but hey. 3-1

Comment

• Originally posted by Fresneck View Post

Clearly he was born a giant...That's the only logical explanation for someone being a fan of a sports entertainment entity.

http://fvsports.com/forum/forum/at-t...546#post578546
                            Is it odd that I use his logic for why he shouldn’t be a USC fan?

Comment

• Julio Jones hasn’t been practicing, taking plays off and has been downgraded to out this weekend.

Sounds like he’s in peak Julio form.

Comment

• There were a bunch of Chiefs fans all decked out in Chiefs gear out and about last night in the neighborhood hanging out at. Is sports attire considered appropriate attire to go out to the bar or dinner in Kasasouri? Anyway, Eagles by a million. Go Birds! 😬

Comment

Working...
                                X