Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2021-2022 NFL season

Collapse

Google Ads

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by worldofx View Post
    Way too easy.

    Amazing game but the Bills defense didn't deserve to win.
    I wouldn't say the Chiefs secondary even played like a good college one tonight. How the safeties allowed so many deep throws in cover two is mind bottling.

    Comment


    • I would say congrats on the AFCCG Fuq, but your guys seem to live there.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post
        I would say congrats on the AFCCG Fuq, but your guys seem to live there.
        Yeah, I had never seen my team in the SB in my lifetime and there is a shot at three in a row. I've been on the Bills side more times than I can remember.

        Chiefs really should have lost, but the Bills really screwed up that last drive on D. I mean 13 seconds?

        I didn't even think Mahomes could do it.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by FuqMizzou View Post

          Yeah, I had never seen my team in the SB in my lifetime and there is a shot at three in a row. I've been on the Bills side more times than I can remember.

          Chiefs really should have lost, but the Bills really screwed up that last drive on D. I mean 13 seconds?

          I didn't even think Mahomes could do it.
          Never doubt Mahomeboy.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post

            Never doubt Mahomeboy.
            It's not like the Bills should be totally down, they have an ass kicker of a QB themselves.

            I mean he is definitely getting 1 or not 2 eventually.

            That loss was nowhere close to being on his shoulders.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by FuqMizzou View Post

              It's not like the Bills should be totally down, they have an ass kicker of a QB themselves.

              I mean he is definitely getting 1 or not 2 eventually.
              They said that about Jim Kelly too. I hope you're right, though.

              Comment


              • Also, I'll say it now.... Even though it benefitted us, the NFL OT is still fucking stupid.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by FuqMizzou View Post
                  Also, I'll say it now.... Even though it benefitted us, the NFL OT is still fucking stupid.
                  I agree, but I guess there's a bit of karma there. KC deserved to be on the winning end of it.

                  I just don't know why they can't play another quarter and whoever has the lead at the end of it wins, and keep going until someone wins an actual football game. I don't like the way college does it either.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post

                    They said that about Jim Kelly too. I hope you're right, though.
                    He still made 4 Super Bowls.... This guy looks better than Kelly IMO

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by FuqMizzou View Post

                      He still made 4 Super Bowls.... This guy looks better than Kelly IMO
                      That offense the Bills had back then was fun as hell to watch. Still feels wrong they never won it.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post

                        I agree, but I guess there's a bit of karma there. KC deserved to be on the winning end of it.

                        I just don't know why they can't play another quarter and whoever has the lead at the end of it wins, and keep going until someone wins an actual football game. I don't like the way college does it either.
                        Yeah, I don't love college either but at least it's fair. In the NFL it depends on the offensive/defensive matchup and the coin flip. Play the quarter out, I mean who doesn't want more football?

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by FuqMizzou View Post

                          Yeah, I don't love college either but at least it's fair. In the NFL it depends on the offensive/defensive matchup and the coin flip. Play the quarter out, I mean who doesn't want more football?
                          You wanna play the safety card with college kids I get it, but this is professional football.

                          Comment


                          • Anyway Hookems, good luck next weekend should be a good one... I need some whiskeys after that.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by FuqMizzou View Post
                              Anyway Hookems, good luck next weekend should be a good one... I need some whiskeys after that.
                              As much as Josh wants to frame me as one, I'm not a Bengals fan lol. I just enjoy the NFL as a casual fan because I love the sport.

                              Good news is, the only team left I'd really hate to see win it is San Francisco. No offense to Waldo, but Jimmy G doesn't deserve a ring. I guess I could live with a few Buckeyes getting one, though.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post

                                As much as Josh wants to frame me as one, I'm not a Bengals fan lol. I just enjoy the NFL as a casual fan because I love the sport.

                                Good news is, the only team left I'd really hate to see win it is San Francisco. No offense to Waldo, but Jimmy G doesn't deserve a ring. I guess I could live with a few Buckeyes getting one, though.
                                The Niners are actually my NFC team, but that's because I grew up watching them with Tom Rathman, and Rodger Craig(Nebraska guys).

                                I pull for them outside of the Chiefs(But that isn't much of anything).

                                I honestly don't want the Rams to win it because of how Kroenke fucked over St. Louis. I wouldn't be upset to see the Bengals win it, as they deserve it after all the heart break.

                                But only if they bring back the Icky Shuffle

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X