Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by worldofx View Post
    Way too easy.

Amazing game but the Bills defense didn't deserve to win.
    I wouldn't say the Chiefs secondary even played like a good college one tonight. How the safeties allowed so many deep throws in cover two is mind bottling.

Comment

• I would say congrats on the AFCCG Fuq, but your guys seem to live there.

Comment

• Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post
        I would say congrats on the AFCCG Fuq, but your guys seem to live there.
        Yeah, I had never seen my team in the SB in my lifetime and there is a shot at three in a row. I've been on the Bills side more times than I can remember.

Chiefs really should have lost, but the Bills really screwed up that last drive on D. I mean 13 seconds?

I didn't even think Mahomes could do it.

Comment

• Originally posted by FuqMizzou View Post

Yeah, I had never seen my team in the SB in my lifetime and there is a shot at three in a row. I've been on the Bills side more times than I can remember.

Chiefs really should have lost, but the Bills really screwed up that last drive on D. I mean 13 seconds?

I didn't even think Mahomes could do it.
          Never doubt Mahomeboy.

Comment

Never doubt Mahomeboy.
            It's not like the Bills should be totally down, they have an ass kicker of a QB themselves.

I mean he is definitely getting 1 or not 2 eventually.

That loss was nowhere close to being on his shoulders.

Comment

It's not like the Bills should be totally down, they have an ass kicker of a QB themselves.

I mean he is definitely getting 1 or not 2 eventually.
              They said that about Jim Kelly too. I hope you're right, though.

Comment

• Also, I'll say it now.... Even though it benefitted us, the NFL OT is still fucking stupid.

Comment

Also, I'll say it now.... Even though it benefitted us, the NFL OT is still fucking stupid.
                  I agree, but I guess there's a bit of karma there. KC deserved to be on the winning end of it.

I just don't know why they can't play another quarter and whoever has the lead at the end of it wins, and keep going until someone wins an actual football game. I don't like the way college does it either.

Comment

They said that about Jim Kelly too. I hope you're right, though.
                    He still made 4 Super Bowls.... This guy looks better than Kelly IMO

Comment

He still made 4 Super Bowls.... This guy looks better than Kelly IMO
                      That offense the Bills had back then was fun as hell to watch. Still feels wrong they never won it.

Comment

I agree, but I guess there's a bit of karma there. KC deserved to be on the winning end of it.

I just don't know why they can't play another quarter and whoever has the lead at the end of it wins, and keep going until someone wins an actual football game. I don't like the way college does it either.
                        Yeah, I don't love college either but at least it's fair. In the NFL it depends on the offensive/defensive matchup and the coin flip. Play the quarter out, I mean who doesn't want more football?

Comment

Yeah, I don't love college either but at least it's fair. In the NFL it depends on the offensive/defensive matchup and the coin flip. Play the quarter out, I mean who doesn't want more football?
                          You wanna play the safety card with college kids I get it, but this is professional football.

Comment

• Anyway Hookems, good luck next weekend should be a good one... I need some whiskeys after that.

Comment

Anyway Hookems, good luck next weekend should be a good one... I need some whiskeys after that.
                              As much as Josh wants to frame me as one, I'm not a Bengals fan lol. I just enjoy the NFL as a casual fan because I love the sport.

Good news is, the only team left I'd really hate to see win it is San Francisco. No offense to Waldo, but Jimmy G doesn't deserve a ring. I guess I could live with a few Buckeyes getting one, though.

Comment

As much as Josh wants to frame me as one, I'm not a Bengals fan lol. I just enjoy the NFL as a casual fan because I love the sport.

Good news is, the only team left I'd really hate to see win it is San Francisco. No offense to Waldo, but Jimmy G doesn't deserve a ring. I guess I could live with a few Buckeyes getting one, though.
                                The Niners are actually my NFC team, but that's because I grew up watching them with Tom Rathman, and Rodger Craig(Nebraska guys).

I pull for them outside of the Chiefs(But that isn't much of anything).

I honestly don't want the Rams to win it because of how Kroenke fucked over St. Louis. I wouldn't be upset to see the Bengals win it, as they deserve it after all the heart break.

But only if they bring back the Icky Shuffle

Comment

Working...
                                X