Collapse

Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jerry Jeudy arrested, no word on charges yet.

Denver Broncos WR Jerry Jeudy arrested, taken into custody (espn.com)

I would say this is a gun/weed thing, but isn't Colorado pretty chill about that sort of thing?

Comment

• NBA Star Jerry Jeudy of the NBA Franchise Denver Broncos!

Comment

• Elimination games ads a tradition unlike any other, and terrifying.

Comment

• Deep down you know you’re not a real contender when Danny Green goes down in a second round game and you’re just like “well, that’s it we’re fucked”.

Comment

• Can Hubie Brown fucking go away?

Comment

• Lucky Harden’s step back is hitting tonight. Embiid is playing hard, but his midrange isn’t there. We ask too much if Maxey at this point in his career but need one of his sports that he’s capable of at one point in the second half.
              Last edited by ivegostdacityblues; 05-12-2022, 07:19 PM.

Comment

• *sigh* I’d be bummed if Butler wins a title because he should have won one here but Ben Simmons exists, but he’s awesome.

Comment

• Dracarys

Comment

• I sided with Brett Brown and Ben Simmons over Jimmy Butler. I hate my life.

Comment

• Originally posted by ivegostdacityblues View Post
                      I sided with Brett Brown and Ben Simmons over Jimmy Butler. I hate my life.
                      We all make mistakes. It's unfortunate how things have played out for Philly.

Comment

• Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post

We all make mistakes. It's unfortunate how things have played out for Philly.
                        Some day in his early 30s Embiid will justifiably ask to be traded to a winner. He’s a winner that’s surrounded by losers (outside of Maxey, who works his ass off). We had a winner paired with him, and let him go.

Not making a conference finals at this point in his career is off the charts bad. This year was purely because we don’t have the players. Doc isn’t great, and he says some doozies in press conferences and I’d prefer him to be gone but it wasn’t his fault.

Comment

• If it makes you feel any better city, Philly wasn't beating either one of these teams in the ECF anyway.

Comment

• Tatum has been unbelievable tonight.

Comment

• As someone who doesn’t watch lots of nba outside of my team, is it common for every commercial to be some cure all for all racial and social issues?

Comment

• Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post
                                As someone who doesn’t watch lots of nba outside of my team, is it common for every commercial to be some cure all for all racial and social issues?
                                Depends on the team, but yeah, you see a lot of it in my experience, especially in the playoffs. It honestly doesn't bother me anymore, though. If it's a choice between mindless virtue signaling and shitty beer/insurance commercials, preach on brother.

Comment

Working...
                                X