Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gyle View Post

While Gary Player's caddie/son was holding up a sleeve of golf balls right behind him for a little free advertising
    I didn’t see that. I’ll have to go back and look.

Comment

Originally posted by JTrain View Post

The leaves turning would only improve the already great aesthetic. Bottom line, its better in every facet than the Masters and as Waldo pointed out doesnt come with nearly 70 years of racism and sexism attached.
      Both of these courses show that, with enough money, you can create something magnificent in the shittiest of towns.

Comment

Originally posted by Gyle View Post

While Gary Player's caddie/son was holding up a sleeve of golf balls right behind him for a little free advertising
        Ok I went back and watched. That’s bad.

I wonder if Player’s grandkids hit on Jack’s grandkids.

Comment

Featured Groups +10. No players under par.

GREATEST GOLF COVERAGE EVER!!!!

Comment

Never thought a golf tourney would be what finally gave boomie the stroke we've all been waiting for

Comment

Lot of people missing left and long on 12.

Comment

Originally posted by Fresneck View Post
                Never thought a golf tourney would be what finally gave boomie the stroke we've all been waiting for
                Part of me thinks he's just committed to the bit, because I know he knows you can watch literally every shot of the tournament

Comment

Originally posted by Fresneck View Post
                  RULES OFFICIALS!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Yeesh. I stop watching for a half hour and everybody bogies.

Comment

The worst thing about Augusta is how gimmicky the greens are. Like how you gotta putt at some 90 degree angle or some other crazy shit.

Comment

Originally posted by Pollaski View Post
                        The worst thing about Augusta is how gimmicky the greens are. Like how you gotta putt at some 90 degree angle or some other crazy shit.
                        There was an interesting article this week about Kuchar’s former caddy releasing all his Augusta National notes about the greens. General rule of thumb is everything goes to the creek.

Comment

Bryson is 5 over and still on the course.

Comment

Rose is on fire. +2 after 7, he's Eagled 8 and Bridied 9,10,12, 13, 15, 16, and 17

Comment

This is kind of bullshit

https://twitter.com/Abraham_Ancer/st...210836992?s=20

Comment

Originally posted by Pollaski View Post
                                If the greens were flat everyone would shoot 62 every round. They're drier, harder and quicker than normal because we haven't had our usual rain around tournament time, but that will be here Saturday, if not tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                                X