Collapse

Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Even when the Mets win they wins like sacks of shot. Lol@Mets.

https://twitter.com/si_mlb/status/13...312319492?s=21

Comment

That was shitty from Conforto. Things you learn playing college baseball at Oregon State(ie how they win 3 titles in the last decade).

McNeil's bat flip was awesome though.

Comment

Originally posted by General_Grantlocks View Post
        That was shitty from Conforto. Things you learn playing college baseball at Oregon State(ie how they win 3 titles in the last decade).

McNeil's bat flip was awesome though.
        I hope that's the start of him getting back into the, uhh, swing of things.

He hit the weights very hard this offseason, so I'm wondering if that messed up his swing a little...That rocket to right last night was far from messed up. Once he gets his timing back, along with the added strength, he could do some great things this season... I'd love to see him go .320 with 25HR... He damn near did two years ago, so he just has to find his stride and ignore his spot in the batting order.

Which, on a completely different note, has to be figured out sooner than later...Moving guys around each and every day isn't good for the routine.

Comment

Padres finally toss a no-hitter.

Comment

The Braves played the tomahawk chop last night. I figured they were just going to let it go away.

Comment

Reds 3rd most runs all time through 7 games.

Comment

Working...
              X