Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Auburn Cheating Again

Collapse

Google Ads

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Auburn Cheating Again

    https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/au...-in-last-year/

  • #2
    Lee county has bigger issues than bass fishing recruiting.

    https://www.theintelligencer.com/new...e-16059250.php

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post
      Lee county has bigger issues than bass fishing recruiting.

      https://www.theintelligencer.com/new...e-16059250.php
      There is clearly a vampire problem in Lee County.

      Comment


      • #4
        That's just wierd. Is ther some historical significance to the man? I mean, it's not the first time a gravesite has been vandalized, but taking a body is rare these days.

        Comment


        • #5
          When did we ever reach a low where bass fishing and E-gaming became collegiate sports?

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by FuqMizzou View Post
            When did we ever reach a low where bass fishing and E-gaming became collegiate sports?
            I am sick of hearing about e-racing. It has also caused trouble for several NASCAR drivers they wouldn't have otherwise experienced.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by DSMoneypit View Post
              That's just wierd. Is ther some historical significance to the man? I mean, it's not the first time a gravesite has been vandalized, but taking a body is rare these days.
              If the body is 100 something year old, how much is left?

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by riker7 View Post
                I am sick of hearing about e-racing. It has also caused trouble for several NASCAR drivers they wouldn't have otherwise experienced.
                Are you talking about electric racing or do they have some league where the have a Forza competition?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by FuqMizzou View Post

                  Are you talking about electric racing or do they have some league where the have a Forza competition?
                  Specifically, iRacing. Electric racing is legit. Drivers are compelled by their teams and sponsors to participate in these video games and only a few of them take it seriously. Kyle Larson lost his ride because of something he said. Darrell Wallace lost a sponsor. Hailie Deegan had to go to re-education camp. If iRacing is going to be a legit it needs to do so with those who want to participate and those who want to watch. It does not need to force participation in an artificial effort for publicity. A driver who was cleaning the clocks of other NASCAR drivers was even left out of the last event which caused funding problems for his team because his real-world sponsorship was built around his iRacing success.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    For a program that gets caught cheating so much, they have very little to show for it.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post

                      If the body is 100 something year old, how much is left?
                      I have no clue. I'm more curious about why him. From other articles, it appears this wasn't the first time his grave was targeted. He doesn't pop up as a famous, or infamous, person in history. So I just don't get the motivation here.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by DSMoneypit View Post

                        I have no clue. I'm more curious about why him. From other articles, it appears this wasn't the first time his grave was targeted. He doesn't pop up as a famous, or infamous, person in history. So I just don't get the motivation here.
                        The man has the same last name as the current sheriff. This can't be a coincidence.

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X