Collapse

Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So reading through some of these allegations, and I really recommend it because some of it is wild, I can only draw one conclusion. Either Deshaun Watson is a closet freak and had a very repressed/fucked up upbringing, or he did SOMETHING to piss off seemingly every massage therapist in the Houston metro area.

Comment

#StopAsianHate

Comment

Originally posted by riker7 View Post
        #StopAsianHate
        That’s why I like you riker, always coming through with the easy lay up.

Comment

Originally posted by riker7 View Post
          #StopAsianHate
          It’s common courtesy to let them know before you bust one.

Comment

Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post

It’s common courtesy to let them know before you bust one.
            I've never had a massage. I will keep this in mind.

Comment

I know that from now on that if something happens to me I ask the culprit their net worth before deciding whether to go the police or my lawyer.

Comment

Originally posted by FuqMizzou View Post
                So if a chick is sexually harassed if the guy is poor they call the cops, if they are rich they file a lawsuit?

Just want clarification

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
                You're catching on fast. Also if the guy is soon to be rich - you wait years (if necessary) to file your lawsuit.

Comment

So I read the si article. Deshaun has issues. I’d think if I were an nfl we I wouldn’t have to be hitting on reputable massage folks for hand jobs.

Comment

Look, if 1 or 2 people accuse you, maybe you can make the inference that maybe it's trumped up given his financial status. But, if 21 people accuse you, there might be some correlation going on.

Comment

Originally posted by Snidde22 View Post
                      Look, if 1 or 2 people accuse you, maybe you can make the inference that maybe it's trumped up given his financial status. But, if 21 people accuse you, there might be some correlation going on.
                      This whole story is very weird and keeps getting weirder. I can’t wait for the inevitable 30 for 30/Netflix doc, because either way, this shit is going to be crazy to unpack.

Comment

Working...
                      X