Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deshaun Watson did nothing wrong

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...tions-baseless

And I mean every word of that shit. There is never anything wrong with a man showing it to a woman. Doesn’t matter if they’re giving you a massage, doing your taxes, or teaching students at a local high school, it is your solemn duty to advocate on your dick’s behalf at all times.

Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post
    https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...tions-baseless

And I mean every word of that shit. There is never anything wrong with a man showing it to a woman. Doesn’t matter if they’re giving you a massage, doing your taxes, or teaching students at a local high school, it is your solemn duty to advocate on your dick’s behalf at all times.
    The lawyer better have the alleged text to apologize, or he's opening himself up for a countersuit for defamation. The odds of random chicks finding the same lawyer, without the lawyer seeking them out is extremely low. Odds are this lawyer found out who was giving DeShaun massages and sought them out trying to find ladies willing to say Watson did something inappropriate.

Comment

Was he using Bob Kraft's masseuse?

Comment

Originally posted by DSMoneypit View Post

The lawyer better have the alleged text to apologize, or he's opening himself up for a countersuit for defamation. The odds of random chicks finding the same lawyer, without the lawyer seeking them out is extremely low. Odds are this lawyer found out who was giving DeShaun massages and sought them out trying to find ladies willing to say Watson did something inappropriate.
        Look, I just don’t care if it’s true or not. I legitimately don’t think what he did was bad if all it amounted to was him whipping his dick out and rubbing on them a little bit.

Lets all cut the shit for a second and remember we live in the real world. This is a successful young guy who’s either already or damn near naked, and a woman is rubbing him down from head to toe in the privacy of his or their home. Are you really telling me that if you were in this situation, there’s no way you could misinterpret something done or said and make a move? Because that seems to be what they’re accusing him of here. Not that he bashed their head on the massage table and anally raped them, just that he exposed himself and rubbed up on them.

Comment

Seems strange that this comes out during Watson's public spat with the Texans.

Comment

Originally posted by riker7 View Post
            Seems strange that this comes out during Watson's public spat with the Texans.
            Not at all

And, fuck that franchise. They kept their racist coach over the best player they ever had...Then lied to their QB, forcing the second best player the team ever had to say "fuck this, I'm out", and now they're losing the best QB they ever had.

Burn it to the ground.

Comment

Originally posted by Fresneck View Post

Not at all

And, fuck that franchise. They kept their racist coach over the best player they ever had...Then lied to their QB, forcing the second best player the team ever had to say "fuck this, I'm out", and now they're losing the best QB they ever had.

Burn it to the ground.
              Not to mention what they did to David Carr.

Comment

Originally posted by DSMoneypit View Post

Not to mention what they did to David Carr.
                If David can move past that, so can I...But, I know when I mention the Texans, someone will always point to that fucking train wreck of team-building...

Comment

So let’s say it can be proven that the Texans organization either coerced or bribed these women into making false claims against Watson to try and reduce his value and/or force compliance. Just as a hypothetical. Would that be enough to take the team from its current ownership?

Comment

Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post
                    So let’s say it can be proven that the Texans organization either coerced or bribed these women into making false claims against Watson to try and reduce his value and/or force compliance. Just as a hypothetical. Would that be enough to take the team from its current ownership?
                    No...Should it be? Yes. But, billionaires don't face repercussions for their actions.

Comment

No...Should it be? Yes. But, billionaires don't face repercussions for their actions.
                      I kinda hope it’s true, just so I can see that little slimy cock
                      sucker Goodell slink off into a dark corner and pretend he didn’t notice. All his protect the shield (ie billionaires) bullshit gets on my last nerve.

Comment

Not at all

Burn it to the ground.
                        Houston going to Houston.

Comment

So if a chick is sexually harassed if the guy is poor they call the cops, if they are rich they file a lawsuit?

Just want clarification

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by FuqMizzou View Post
                            So if a chick is sexually harassed if the guy is poor they call the cops, if they are rich they file a lawsuit?

Just want clarification

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
                            dignity is for sale...allegedly.

Comment

This particular allegation made me LMFAO, long but worth it.

This is an extract from the lawsuit, from a woman who was sexually harassed once but did massage him a second time (as some fag pointed out - she didn't know it was Watson she would be massaging the second time until she entered the room):

>"Plaintiff told Watson that his behavior the last time was inappropriate. Plaintiff recalls that Watson apologized and told her something to the effect that he had never been rejected by a woman before.

>Plaintiff informed Watson that she was a lesbian, so she was not interested in him and Watson agreed not to be inappropriate again. Plaintiff proceeded to give Watson the massage. Watson told Plaintiff that he only wanted his lower body massaged, so Plaintiff started off massaging the back of Watson’s quads.

>Watson insisted that he wanted Plaintiff to “go higher,” closer to his butt cheeks. Plaintiff went higher, but Watson was still not satisfied, and insisted that Plaintiff come even higher Plaintiff was confused and did not understand. Plaintiff assumed that Watson wanted his back massaged, so she proceeded to massage his back.

>Watson then grabbed Plaintiff’s hands and placed them on his buttocks and moved them around in a circular motion. Watson asked Plaintiff to use more oil and he then put Plaintiff’s hands inside his anus. Plaintiff was shocked and confused. Watson told Plaintiff “I can tell you are a lesbian because you are so good with your hands.”

>Plaintiff became irritated and uncomfortable, but she did not want to get in trouble with her manager. Plaintiff told Watson to lay on his back, and that was when Watson became even more aggressive, and started commenting on Plaintiff’s body. Watson then pulled Plaintiff towards him and told her “I want to cum,” Plaintiff was confused and told Watson that she does not perform those kinds of services.

>Watson asked if Plaintiff was really a lesbian, Plaintiff ignored his advances and told him to stop acting like a pervert. At this point, Plaintiff was embarrassed and humiliated, but she did not want to lose her job. Plaintiff just wanted Watson to leave, but she was scared.

>She continued massaging his chest, Watson then exposed himself and told Plaintiff to massage his penis area. Plaintiff declined and covered his penis. Watson asked why Plaintiff did not want to touch his penis. He then asked her to perform oral sex on him and to pretend that he was a woman, since she had never been with a man before.

>Watson became even more aggressive and forced Plaintiff’s mouth onto his penis. Watson told her “there is a first time for everything.” Plaintiff was so scared and distraught, she was sweating and nervous. She was alone at the spa and feared scared for her life. Watson then proceeded to wrap his legs around Plaintiff’s neck and told her to kiss him and to spit on his penis.

>Plaintiff declined and he released her head. Watson went even further and began masturbating in front of Plaintiff and he ejaculated shortly after. Plaintiff was humiliated and horrified. The NFL is notorious for a culture that fosters sexual harassment and sexual assault."

Comment

Working...
                              X