Collapse

Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone have a Big 12 basketball title comment to make tonight?

Comment

• You know, Gonzaga loses only one senior. If Few can keep everyone together, they could be really good next year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pollaski View Post
        You know, Gonzaga loses only one senior. If Few can keep everyone together, they could be really good next year.
        Suggs is gone bud.

Comment

• Well I gotta say, Baylor is the best team, hands down. Great run for a great coach and group of players.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pollaski View Post
            You know, Gonzaga loses only one senior. If Few can keep everyone together, they could be really good next year.

Comment

• Thanks, Gonzaga. Bastards.

Comment

• Originally posted by riker7 View Post
                Thanks, Gonzaga. Bastards.
                This didn’t age well.

https://www.al.com/sports/2021/04/go...by-baylor.html

Comment

• Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post
                  That was a bit of a reach. I'm convinced al.com generates content using AI to insert Alabama and Auburn references into current national news.

Comment

• Gonzaga gives me more of a basketball version of Boise State vibe than Alabama

Comment

• Sean Miller gone. Arizona seemed ride or die with him for so long, wonder what happened.

Comment

• Originally posted by samnite View Post
                        Gonzaga gives me more of a basketball version of Boise State vibe than Alabama
                        No one in Alabama cares about Gonzaga and mentioned the Tide can get some clicks on al.com.

Comment

• Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post

No one in Alabama cares about Gonzaga and mentioned the Tide can get some clicks on al.com.
                          I gave my Dad a Gonzaga t-shirt for Father's Day last year. I don't know if he wears it.

Comment

• Originally posted by samnite View Post
                            Gonzaga gives me more of a basketball version of Boise State vibe than Alabama
                            This. That’s kinda my point.

Comment

Working...
                            X