Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by worldofx View Post

You're telling me this guy isn't special?

I hope the Falcons trade up to 1 just to be sure Jacksonville isn’t pulling some Houdini stunt with the bum from Clemson.

Comment

• Are they really going to go the Trubisky route? What the fuck, SF.

Comment

• Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post
        Are they really going to go the Trubisky route? What the fuck, SF.
        How could this possibly surprise anyone?

Comment

• Originally posted by Fresneck View Post

How could this possibly surprise anyone?
          It’s not surprising, but it’s certainly disappointing. I like Kyle Shanahan and some of their players, I don’t want to see their careers suffer because they take a shit QB.

Comment

• Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post

It’s not surprising, but it’s certainly disappointing. I like Kyle Shanahan and some of their players, I don’t want to see their careers suffer because they take a shit QB.

Counterpoint: in a play action based single read for a QB offense where they’re asked to get outside the pocket Trubiski actually has a chance to succeed there. Not be a star, but win 11 games.

Comment

• Originally posted by ivegostdacityblues View Post

Counterpoint: in a play action based single read for a QB offense where they’re asked to get outside the pocket Trubiski actually has a chance to succeed there. Not be a star, but win 11 games.
              So can a lot of guys.

I just want someone to explain how you can watch both Fields and Jones on tape, look at them, see their workouts, and walk away thinking Mac is the better player. Dude is built like he’s in a frat that spends Saturday’s drinking, not a starter for an NFL team.

But hey, whatever right? Maybe I’m wrong, wouldn’t be the first time.

Comment

• There is a reason why bad teams are bad. Talent evaluation is the unsung hero of all franchises. There are a lot of bad talent evaluators today. Some even get on national TV and remove all doubt. Thank Ginn the Browns found Berry and arent going to make themselves look like fools like the Jets and 9rs are.

Comment

Working...
                X