X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ODT: 2021 NFL Draft

DJ's first mock.

https://www.nfl.com/news/daniel-jere...wilson-to-jets

Nick Bolton prolly my favorite first round pick.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by worldofx View Post
      Mark my words: Kyle Pitts will be a star if he goes to SF. I really like that kid, especially in Shanahan’s offense.

Comment

Glad he isn't entertaining the "Trade down and pass on Trevor Lawrence" non-sense

Comment

Originally posted by samnite View Post
          Glad he isn't entertaining the "Trade down and pass on Trevor Lawrence" non-sense
          I feel sorry for your team if they waste this opportunity. Welcome to Ryan Leaf 2.0

Comment

Originally posted by DSMoneypit View Post

I feel sorry for your team if they waste this opportunity. Welcome to Ryan Leaf 2.0
            You leave JROCK out of this!

Comment

Originally posted by ibleed View Post

You leave JROCK out of this!
              JRock has his own trophy in #1 overall bust, but leaf could compete if the colts hadn't made the right decision.

Leaf is a perfect comparison to Lawrence though. Most of the analysts were talking about how Leaf should be first. Saying Manning was great but that leaf had that something special. Leaf was a career 55% passer that was mobile, put up big yards and a good amount of TDs. I see almost the same debate now that I saw then.

I think Walsh had the best take though. He said he wouldn't take a QB with that pick, he would draft another player and pick up a serviceable QB later in the draft.

Comment

Originally posted by worldofx View Post
                That fact that he has Sewell at #10 on his big board enraged me this morning. Same dumb fuck that said there was a "large gap" between Tua and Herbert and that he wouldn't take Herbert in the 1st round. Sewell is going to at worst a top 3 LT in the NFL for the next 10+ seasons.

Comment

Originally posted by General_Grantlocks View Post

That fact that he has Sewell at #10 on his big board enraged me this morning. Same dumb fuck that said there was a "large gap" between Tua and Herbert and that he wouldn't take Herbert in the 1st round. Sewell is going to at worst a top 3 LT in the NFL for the next 10+ seasons.
                  Unless he becomes a Bengal. Bengals like to break everything nice that they get.

Comment

Stop smoking crack, Grant. I swear, two Oregon players turn out to be good and suddenly everyone who gets drafted high is going to be an all century player.

Comment

Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post

Stop smoking crack, Grant. I swear, two Oregon players turn out to be good and suddenly everyone who gets drafted high is going to be an all century player.
                      Herbert exceeded that I thought he'd do and I expect some regression next year.

Sewell is our best pro prospect since Haloti Ngata. Better than Buckner(All-Pro) or Armstead. I don't think people understand how good he is. 6:48 is a great example. Chucks an all-conference DE onto the ground, then lays out to block a DB in open space. I don't know how many LT's you see doing that, but I haven't seen it since I was watching Walter Jones in his prime.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqZR1wtU8Sc&t=335s

Comment

Herbert exceeded that I thought he'd do and I expect some regression next year.

Sewell is our best pro prospect since Haloti Ngata. Better than Buckner(All-Pro) or Armstead. I don't think people understand how good he is. 6:48 is a great example. Chucks an all-conference DE onto the ground, then lays out to block a DB in open space. I don't know how many LT's you see doing that, but I haven't seen it since I was watching Walter Jones in his prime.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqZR1wtU8Sc&t=335s
                        I’m not gonna lie to you, I haven’t watched a ton of Sewell, I was just fucking with you. That said, from what I have seen he is a very impressive prospect.

Comment

The fan in me wants Sewell to drop to 5

The human being in me doesn't wish that on anyone

Comment

Originally posted by boomie View Post
                            The fan in me wants Sewell to drop to 5

The human being in me doesn't wish that on anyone

You'll get either Sewell or Slater at 5.

Comment

I don't think they would take Slater at 5. Would trade back if they loved him.

If Sewell is gone they'll take Chase. If both are gone, I think they would trade back to a QB needy team and swoop an OL there

Comment

Working...
                              X