Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hamp View Post
    Will friend went to South carolina and to Auburn within a week. Lol. I couldn't get that shit bag OL out of Tennessee fast enough. We had like 4 5* guys that absolutely fucking sucked with him. Good riddance.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk
    Yeah, judging by how Tennessee fans reacted on social media after we got him, I'm not counting this one as a loss lol

Comment

Originally posted by Gyle View Post

Yeah, judging by how Tennessee fans reacted on social media after we got him, I'm not counting this one as a loss lol
      When I look for rational and emotionless takes on cfb coaches I look to Tennessee fans on social media.

Comment

Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post

When I look for rational and emotionless takes on cfb coaches I look to Tennessee fans on social media.
        Whenever I get worried about Tennessee fans being delusional fucktards, I just make a quick trip to the Auburn fan sites. It's like going to Walmart if you feel bad about your place in life.

Comment

Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post

They're my most trusted source

Comment

Originally posted by Gyle View Post

They're my most trusted source
            I laughed.

Comment

Carnell Williams is staying. Zac Etheridge coming to coach DBs. I like the mix of young/old/outsider/alum.

Comment

Tracy Rocker back as dl coach replacing Rodney Garner. Garner was part of the old boys club coup and had to go. I doubt he’ll have a problem getting employment.

Comment

I went to high school with a girl who was related to Tracy Rocker.

Comment

Working...
                  X