Collapse

Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

USA won 1-0 over Costa Rica and 4-0 over Dominican Republic. Next up is Mexico on Wed night to see who wins the group and gets the runner up from the other group in the semifinals. That is important because all we would need to do to go to the Olympics is win the semifinals and we have not qualified for the Olympics since 2008 so I want to face the easiest opponent possible.

Comment

Sergiño Dest’s Barcelona Brace Features Assist From Messi

https://www.starsandstripesfc.com/20...-real-sociedad

Never in my life did I expect to see an American score from an assist from Lionel Messi

Comment

Welp. 45 mins from missing Olympics again

Comment

Thanks Ochoa. What a fucking joke

Comment

USA lost 1-0 to Mexico in a decent effort considering game was in Mexico.

US beats Northern Ireland in a friendly earlier today which was pretty good considering it was in Belfast. I couldn't see the whole thing but an impressive result nonetheless.

US U23s embarrass themselves again losing to those motherfucking timewasters from Honduras 2-1 by an absolutely terrible play by the US GK kicking the ball off a defender and giving up a shit goal. This shit made me angrier than FSU losing to Michigan today in basketball or FSU baseball losing the series to shitty ass Wake Forest in Tallahassee. I feel like I did when we failed to qualify for the World Cup.

Comment

Missing the Olympics for the second Olympiad in a row should be a huge indictment on our developmental system.

They've got five months to get their shit together for the Octagonal.

Comment

3rd

Comment

Originally posted by Pollaski View Post
                  Missing the Olympics for the second Olympiad in a row should be a huge indictment on our developmental system.

They've got five months to get their shit together for the Octagonal.
                  It's third, but you're still right. The biggest issue is that our best players play in European leagues and those leagues won't let them off to play for the national teams for either the world cup or the Olympics. Though, oddly enough, they let the other guys play on their national teams.

Comment

Working...
                  X