Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ODT: USMNT

Collapse

Google Ads

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Dos a Cero never felt better lol

    That dumbass Mex GK Ochoa said USA wishes to be Mexico when it looks in the mirror. Back to your shanties Mexifucks

    Comment


    • So drunk. Let’s goooo

      Comment


      • Originally posted by samnite View Post
        Dos a Cero never felt better lol

        That dumbass Mex GK Ochoa said USA wishes to be Mexico when it looks in the mirror. Back to your shanties Mexifucks



        Comment


        • Comment


          • Not surprise a bit of a letdown against a hungry Jamaica.

            Canada beating Messico in the snow and ice was amazing.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by General_Grantlocks View Post
              Not surprise a bit of a letdown against a hungry Jamaica.

              Canada beating Messico in the snow and ice was amazing.
              Yeah I have come to accept the bad form on the road regardless of opponent. I admit that I had to work and could not watch the game live. I had intended to watch a replay on the recorded on the Spanish channel but the score line was ruined for me by checking espn.com's front page (my home screen) accidentally. I guess points on the road are better than no points.

              We are in 2nd place to Canada now. It seems like USA/Canada/Mexico/Panama have separated themselves from the pack. We really need Panama to start losing some random games to secure one of the top 3 automatic qualifier spots to feel comfortable as we have a lot of hard road games in the back end of the schedule (Costa Rica, Mexico, Canada).

              Comment


              • Entered lottery for Columbus 1/27 and Minnesota 2/2.

                Will put me at 5/6 home qualifiers. I'm assuming tix aren't going to be hard to get with it being late January/early Feb in Ohio and Minnesota. Gonna be able to hit up a Nuggets-Twolves game night before

                Comment


                • Originally posted by boomie View Post
                  Entered lottery for Columbus 1/27 and Minnesota 2/2.

                  Will put me at 5/6 home qualifiers. I'm assuming tix aren't going to be hard to get with it being late January/early Feb in Ohio and Minnesota. Gonna be able to hit up a Nuggets-Twolves game night before
                  This upcoming window is going to be huge for us. Need to lock up a spot before the difficult back-end stretch of away games.

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X