Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gyle View Post
    Capitol security went with the Wizards to Philly. 116-106 after three.

Beal has been absurd tonight.

Comment

Fultz done for the year with a torn ACL. That kid has the worst injury luck it seems

Comment

Lamelo should've been the #1 pick.

Comment

Happy to admit I was wrong on Lamelo. I blame his dad.

Hopefully he doesn't let the hype go to his head and works hard to develop a jump shot of some sort.

Also, Ben Simmons is still and always will be a quitter and loser, just like Fultz.

Comment

Originally posted by General_Grantlocks View Post
            Happy to admit I was wrong on Lamelo. I blame his dad.

Hopefully he doesn't let the hype go to his head and works hard to develop a jump shot of some sort.

Also, Ben Simmons is still and always will be a quitter and loser, just like Fultz.
            Same here. Kid has been balling. He may have had good intentions (the dad) but he caused way more issues than those kids should have had with their playing careers.

Comment

Brooklyn did the third where they mortgage their future for a Big 3 again.

Comment

Originally posted by ivegostdacityblues View Post
                Brooklyn did the third where they mortgage their future for a Big 3 again.
                This deal is idiotic to me. I’m not saying Harden isn’t a great player, but who the fuck looks at Brooklyn’s roster and says “Man.. you know what we need? Another ball dominant scorer, let’s sell our future for that.” I mean maybe it’ll be a clear upgrade if they unload Kyrie for some pieces that actually make sense, but what’s the market for him even look like right now?

Idk, I think it’s a bad move.

Comment

Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post

This deal is idiotic to me. I’m not saying Harden isn’t a great player, but who the fuck looks at Brooklyn’s roster and says “Man.. you know what we need? Another ball dominant scorer, let’s sell our future for that.” I mean maybe it’ll be a clear upgrade if they unload Kyrie for some pieces that actually make sense, but what’s the market for him even look like right now?

Idk, I think it’s a bad move.

All day when the rumors where Philly and Brooklyn I didn’t think they could match any offer with Simmons without Kyrie. Then...LMFAO. 4 unprotected picks and 4 more unprotected pick swaps. If they win a title I guess it’s worth in but they’re going to be BAD in 3-5 years and for a long time. They’ll have no assets.

Comment

Originally posted by ivegostdacityblues View Post

All day when the rumors where Philly and Brooklyn I didn’t think they could match any offer with Simmons without Kyrie. Then...LMFAO. 4 unprotected picks and 4 more unprotected pick swaps. If they win a title I guess it’s worth in but they’re going to be BAD in 3-5 years and for a long time. They’ll have no assets.
                    Is there any chance they unload Kyrie? I just can’t see how he fits into this picture now that they have Harden.

Comment

I was fine with Lakers giving up whatever it took for Davis and was fine with the Paul George haul since it got us Kawhi.

This one doesn't feel right, mostly because I don't trust fat Harden anymore to make the on and off court sacrifices needed to win titles.

Comment

I'm looking forward to this backfiring spectacularly

Comment

Originally posted by Gyle View Post
                          I'm looking forward to this backfiring spectacularly
                          https://twitter.com/TheUndefeated/st...79027313160193

Comment

I didnt read the terms of the trade, but is this one of those 4 team deals where one team gets exactly what they want, one team gets meh, and the other two get a share of a tube of pringles?

Comment

I like what the Cavs, Pacers, and Rockets all did more compared to the Nets

Comment

The one thing I do know about that trade is this...

I'm gonna' laugh at the soft-as-fuck Sixers again once the playoffs come around.

Comment

Working...
                                X