Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your dream Super Bowl for 2020 season

For me it’s easily Seahawks-Chiefs. I get a semi just imagining Wilson and Mahomes lighting it up in pursuit of a ring. I’d like to see Ravens-Bucs too.

Jets-Cowboys

Comment

Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post
      For me it’s easily Seahawks-Chiefs. I get a semi just imagining Wilson and Mahomes lighting it up in pursuit of a ring. I’d like to see Ravens-Bucs too.
      I hope the Chiefs are in it, but I so badly want to bash the shitn out of Baltimore in the AFC playoffs. Their fans have been unsufferable on other boards.

Seattle/Chiefs would be a good one the way Russell is playing and KCs suspect defense at times.

I like watching Lamar play, and again too bad their fans aren't the Raiders fans of the east or I'd enjoy watching them in it.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Chargers/Rams.

Realistically, yeah Chefs/Seahawks would be great, but Seattle is not going to get to the Super Bowl with their defense.

Packers I think are the favorite in the NFC.

Comment

Pats v Bucs

Comment

Ill take seahawks chiefs.

Comment

Browns-Packers

Comment

Eagles-Pats.

Comment

Originally posted by riker7 View Post
                  Eagles-Pats.
                  It would be as funny as hell if an NFC East teams makes it. Heads would explode.

Comment

Originally posted by FuqMizzou View Post

It would be as funny as hell if an NFC East teams makes it. Heads would explode.
                    The NFL should just let everyone in the playoffs.

Comment

Ever since Lakers and Dodgers won, my dream is Rams vs KC

Comment

Originally posted by sctrojan View Post
                        Ever since Lakers and Dodgers won, my dream is Rams vs KC
                        I could get behind that. I like watching the Rams.

Comment

I could get behind that. I like watching the Rams.
                          Remember they had the defense'less bowl a few years ago with those two. I think the score was 88-87

Comment

Originally posted by FuqMizzou View Post

Remember they had the defense'less bowl a few years ago with those two. I think the score was 88-87
                            Yeah, that was one of those rare regular season games that I vividly remember watching. Halfway through the 2nd quarter I was like “fuck this, I’m busting out the bottle” and was loaded by the end. Such a fun game.

Comment

Saints Pats. For me, Not because I really want the Pats in another SB, but they're probably the best chance Cam has of getting a ring. I'd still want the Saints, and Brees, to get another ring over Cam winning with the Pats.

Comment

Working...
                              X