Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ODT: UFC 254

Collapse

Google Ads

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ODT: UFC 254

    Khabib-Gaethje...Really looking forward to this fight. Should be Khabibs biggest test, IF Justin can keep Khabib from taking him down.

  • #2
    Originally posted by JTrain View Post
    Khabib-Gaethje...Really looking forward to this fight. Should be Khabibs biggest test, IF Justin can keep Khabib from taking him down.
    Tall order. I’ll believe someone can keep Khabib off of them when it happens.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post

      Tall order. I’ll believe someone can keep Khabib off of them when it happens.
      Agreed. Khabib is a monster. Headed to the main event now. (almost forgot this was an early show)

      Comment


      • #4
        Says a lot about a guy when he's -360 for his "toughest test yet"

        Don't really have the $85 for this, so I'll be happy to follow the live updates.

        Comment


        • #5
          ...And scene.

          Comment


          • #6
            Khabib is the best lightweight ever, and it isn’t particularly close. Just nuts.

            Comment


            • #7
              And he's retired

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post
                Khabib is the best lightweight ever, and it isn’t particularly close. Just nuts.
                Was Khabib crying after?

                Either way, glad to see Gaethje's okay. I'm reading he tapped out twice and the ref did nothing. The twitter clip just shows him completely limp and flopping to the map, and Khabib waving off his corner's celebration.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Pollaski View Post

                  Was Khabib crying after?

                  Either way, glad to see Gaethje's okay. I'm reading he tapped out twice and the ref did nothing. The twitter clip just shows him completely limp and flopping to the map, and Khabib waving off his corner's celebration.
                  Yeah, I think it’s because of his dad and he seemed to indicate as much.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I just want to say, it’s one thing to be undefeated, it’s another thing to literally dominate every elite level fighter you come across the way Khabib has. Truly an amazing career.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      One of the greatest of all time. Hes a different dude. Hope he enjoys retirement.

                      Comment


                      • #12

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Stupid matinee fights.

                          I haven't watched the highlights, but I expected a Khabib win...I didn't expect it to be as easy as it's sounding, though.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Fresneck View Post
                            Stupid matinee fights.

                            I haven't watched the highlights, but I expected a Khabib win...I didn't expect it to be as easy as it's sounding, though.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              No LOL @ BJ Penn? This place is slipping.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X