Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ODT: UFC 254

Khabib-Gaethje...Really looking forward to this fight. Should be Khabibs biggest test, IF Justin can keep Khabib from taking him down.

Originally posted by JTrain View Post
    Khabib-Gaethje...Really looking forward to this fight. Should be Khabibs biggest test, IF Justin can keep Khabib from taking him down.
    Tall order. I’ll believe someone can keep Khabib off of them when it happens.

Comment

Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post

Tall order. I’ll believe someone can keep Khabib off of them when it happens.
      Agreed. Khabib is a monster. Headed to the main event now. (almost forgot this was an early show)

Comment

Says a lot about a guy when he's -360 for his "toughest test yet"

Don't really have the $85 for this, so I'll be happy to follow the live updates.

Comment

...And scene.

Comment

Khabib is the best lightweight ever, and it isn’t particularly close. Just nuts.

Comment

And he's retired

Comment

Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post
                Khabib is the best lightweight ever, and it isn’t particularly close. Just nuts.
                Was Khabib crying after?

Either way, glad to see Gaethje's okay. I'm reading he tapped out twice and the ref did nothing. The twitter clip just shows him completely limp and flopping to the map, and Khabib waving off his corner's celebration.

Comment

Originally posted by Pollaski View Post

Was Khabib crying after?

Either way, glad to see Gaethje's okay. I'm reading he tapped out twice and the ref did nothing. The twitter clip just shows him completely limp and flopping to the map, and Khabib waving off his corner's celebration.
                  Yeah, I think it’s because of his dad and he seemed to indicate as much.

Comment

I just want to say, it’s one thing to be undefeated, it’s another thing to literally dominate every elite level fighter you come across the way Khabib has. Truly an amazing career.

Comment

One of the greatest of all time. Hes a different dude. Hope he enjoys retirement.

Comment

Comment

Stupid matinee fights.

I haven't watched the highlights, but I expected a Khabib win...I didn't expect it to be as easy as it's sounding, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Fresneck View Post
                            Stupid matinee fights.

I haven't watched the highlights, but I expected a Khabib win...I didn't expect it to be as easy as it's sounding, though.

Comment

No LOL @ BJ Penn? This place is slipping.

Comment

Working...
                              X