Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LSU Self-Imposing Football Penalties

Collapse

Google Ads

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by ibleed View Post
    To put this in perspective.

    Oregon's greatest QB ever in the history of ever got bottled up by Ohio State en route to getting shithoused.

    Last year, we watched a lanky white boy on the 2nd best SEC team outrun the entire Ohio State defense en route to beating the Buckeyes.

    LMFAO at Oregon. I bet they still mad about Dennis Dixon.... but then again... even if Dixon didnt implode his knee, he would have gotten smashed by Ohio State too.
    I mean, he threw for 333 yards and 2 TD's with our entire 1st string WR's and TE being out, and Bosa chasing his ass all game, lol.

    You can say a lot about that game, but him getting "bottled up" isn't what happened.

    Zeke running for 246 yards against our sorry ass soft linebacker core(with Don Pellum as DC against Urban Meyer/Ryan Day, oof) and our OL getting its shit pushed in is what happened.
    Last edited by General_Grantlocks; 10-21-2020, 08:00 PM.

    Comment


    • #32
      He bought that with money from his high school grocery bagging job.

      Comment


      • #33
        I saw this and noticed he turned comments off LOL. I know we are cheating rn in a way that makes Willie Lyles look like a rookie and I do not care as long as we win football games.

        Suddenly we're pulling guys.... the #6 WR out of a poor community in Baltimore?

        I'm no Auburn War Damn Ostrich.
        Last edited by General_Grantlocks; 10-21-2020, 08:04 PM.

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by JTrain View Post

          It was your bestest team ever, and we dropped 42 on them and never once broke a sweat. If we don't fuck ourselves over with turnovers, we score 70 in that game. Literally did not belong on the same field.

          You had no defensive talent. Our line beat the shit out of your soft defensive linemen. There is a reason San Fran moved Oregon boy and not Bosa kiddo, and it isn't because they believed Oregon boy was better.
          This can’t be understated. Ohio State literally gave the ball away multiple times and still won in a blowout by mostly calling the same few running plays over and over.

          Anyway, just shut up Grant. There was zero chance of Oregon beating Ohio State this year, and next year is going to be a complete bloodbath.

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by General_Grantlocks View Post

            I mean, he threw for 333 yards and 2 TD's with our entire 1st string WR's and TE being out, and Bosa chasing his ass all game, lol.

            You can say a lot about that game, but him getting "bottled up" isn't what happened.

            Zeke running for 246 yards against our sorry ass soft linebacker core(with Don Pellum as DC against Urban Meyer/Ryan Day, oof) and our OL getting its shit pushed in is what happened.
            He left the field in tears, literally crying like a bitch at how completely overmatched his team was.

            /conversation

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post

              He left the field in tears, literally crying like a bitch at how completely overmatched his team was.

              /conversation
              lol wut?

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by General_Grantlocks View Post

                lol wut?
                He actually did cry.

                Comment


                • #38

                  This was after the cameras caught him breaking down.

                  Finding out there is an entirely different level of football and that you are a complete fraud can be hard on guys.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by JTrain View Post

                    This was after the cameras caught him breaking down.

                    Finding out there is an entirely different level of football and that you are a complete fraud can be hard on guys.
                    Unfortunately, this was just the beginning of Marcus’ painful realization that he couldn’t measure up. Imagine being given every opportunity in the world to succeed at the next level only for your team to give up on you in favor of Ryan fucking Tannehill. Many such cases for our Quackling friends.

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Fun thread. Would read again.

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by Fresneck View Post
                        Fun thread. Would read again.

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X