Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LSU Self-Imposing Football Penalties

Collapse

Google Ads

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • LSU Self-Imposing Football Penalties

    Reduction of 8 scholarships for $150k going to a recruits father.
    OBJ banned for 2 years for handing out cash after the National Title Game.

    Smart, do it now during the down years.

  • #2
    Not possible. LSU is as pure as the wind-driven snow.

    Comment


    • #3
      S*CK A** BAMA HAS BEEN CHEATING FOR YEARS.

      Comment


      • #4
        My basic thoughts: If you ain't cheatin' you ain't tryin'. Congrats to LSU on their title, even if it's vacated, money well spent.

        Bama/Clemson/Ohio State, they've all got bag men, they're just not as dumb as OBJ.

        Comment


        • #5
          Oregon doesn't even bother trying to hide their bag man.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by riker7 View Post
            Oregon doesn't even bother trying to hide their bag man.
            Whats sad, is that even with Nike in their back pocket, Oregon still fucking sucks. Could you imagine how desolate that program would be if they didn't have the swoosh? There is literally no other reason for a human being to be in Eugene.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by JTrain View Post

              Whats sad, is that even with Nike in their back pocket, Oregon still fucking sucks. Could you imagine how desolate that program would be if they didn't have the swoosh? There is literally no other reason for a human being to be in Eugene.

              Money can't buy everything. Look at the Cowboys.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by riker7 View Post

                Money can't buy everything. Look at the Cowboys.
                College football doesn’t have a salary cap.

                Who was the recruit, by the way?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post

                  College football doesn’t have a salary cap.

                  Who was the recruit, by the way?
                  Please let it be Burrow.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by riker7 View Post
                    Please let it be Burrow.
                    It was a OL, and back in 2014 I thinks.

                    Vadal Alexander
                    Last edited by ibleed; 10-21-2020, 03:25 PM.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      LSU doesnt even use all of its schollys every year anyway...they end up sucking up grad transfers with the last 3-4 spots every year, so they can probably still recruit normally and not feel the scholly reduction.

                      LMFAO at the OBJ incident.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by General_Grantlocks View Post
                        My basic thoughts: If you ain't cheatin' you ain't tryin'. Congrats to LSU on their title, even if it's vacated, money well spent.

                        Bama/Clemson/Ohio State, they've all got bag men, they're just not as dumb as OBJ.
                        LMFAO. This isnt tge weak ass Pac12 or USC.... we aint vacating shit.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          It’s a shame some schools have to give recruits fathers 150k for their services.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post
                            It’s a shame some schools have to give recruits fathers 150k for their services.
                            I suppose we could have done the godly thing and donated it to the recruits church.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by ibleed View Post

                              I suppose we could have done the godly thing and donated it to the recruits church.
                              If the recruit didn't know about it, it's like it never happened.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X