Collapse

Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After changing QBs, without most of our best WRs, and missing other key players. Texas Tech beat West Virginia who was ranked as one of the best defenses. This was despite Tech losing two running backs during the game Iowa style.

Last edited by TTURedRaider; 10-25-2020, 03:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TTURedRaider View Post
      After changing QBs, without most of our best WRs, and missing other key players. Texas Tech beat West Virginia who was ranked as one of the best defenses. This was despite Tech losing two running backs during the game Iowa style.

Did you guys have to play your third string TE at RB like Biased says Iowa does?

Comment

Originally posted by TTURedRaider View Post

Was a tough game to watch but TTU deserved the W. I don’t think WVU is going to be anything more than mediocre until they get another good QB, because Doege isn’t it.

Comment

Originally posted by FuqMizzou View Post

Did you guys have to play your third string TE at RB like Biased says Iowa does?
          Our starter suffered a rib injury during the game. Our 2nd string Townsend was not active for this game (Covid or he's hurt). Our 3rd string guy originally a walk-on WR from a local HS suffered a shoulder injury during the game. Our 4th string is a true Freshman who we were trying to RS then played. We only had one other RB dressed and I've never even heard of him before apparently some walk-on special team guy.

Our starting TE I believe got hurt during the game. Our backup TE was not active (COVID or hurt). We were playing a True Freshman at TE.

Comment

Working...
          X