Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Edgar Berlanga

Not sure if we still have any boxing fans on here or not, but if you haven’t seen this kid, check out his highlights on YouTube. He’s won his first 15 fights by first round knockout. Dude is a straight up assassin and he’s only 23.

Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post
    Not sure if we still have any boxing fans on here or not, but if you haven’t seen this kid, check out his highlights on YouTube. He’s won his first 15 fights by first round knockout. Dude is a straight up assassin and he’s only 23.
    Boxing, or neck tattoo, affliction shirt MMA?

Comment

Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post
      Part of me thinks that was an early stoppage on Bellows, but another part of me knows that those 79 seconds was all we needed to know the guy didn't have a chance.

Either way, Berlanga's #9 in the WBO, unranked anywhere else (although that probably changes), and he hasn't even fought anyone with a wikipedia page yet. He's definitely goit power, and the streak is impressive, but he's gotta fight someone of value before I start believing any actual hype.

Comment

Working...
      X