Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by daCat View Post

At least Howard Cosell will have a hangout buddy in hell in the not so distant future.
    Howard Cosell was funny. Dick Vitale's schtick was never funny and his sore throat voice coupled with ending every sentence in "baby" is extremely annoying.

Comment

• Originally posted by riker7 View Post

Howard Cosell was funny. Dick Vitale's schtick was never funny and his sore throat voice coupled with ending every sentence in "baby" is extremely annoying.
      The only time I thought Cosell was funny was when Ali was slapping him around like a hardon.

Comment

• Originally posted by FuqMizzou View Post
        KU is quickly going down the shitter too.

Down year for CBB.
        It’s just hard to watch. And... you fucking know me, man. I’ve never said this. Not even in 1995-1996!

Comment

• Originally posted by Deschet View Post

It’s just hard to watch. And... you fucking know me, man. I’ve never said this. Not even in 1995-1996!
          Yeah any year where the champ doesn't have to get through UK, Kansas, or Duke should get an * next to their name.

Comment

Dipsy do dunkaroooo baby!!!!

Comment

Suck it, Cats.

Dick Vitale is awful. He bragged about his paycheck and tried to get me to buy one of his books.
              Oh lighten up..

OHHHHHH, JAAAAMIN' JULIAN. THIS IS COLLEGE HOOPS BABY!!!

Comment

• After being off due to COVID for 2 weeks, FSU returned to action tonight and promptly sent NC State back into the stone age.

FSU wins 105-73

https://www.espn.com/mens-college-ba...meId=401265067

Comment

• Originally posted by FuqMizzou View Post
                  KU is quickly going down the shitter too.

Down year for CBB.
                  Awesome year for CBB.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

Comment

• Vitale is old and past his prime, but he'll kind of be like what Keith Jackson was to me in CFB.

Comment

• Honestly I thought we might lose at halftime. Beard out coached Shaka in the 2nd half and the guys made some clutch plays. LOL at the refs changing a clear 3 at the end to a 2 and adding 0.8 onto the clock. Austin is always fun.
                      Last edited by TTURedRaider; 01-14-2021, 12:02 AM.

Comment

• Looks like McClung found himself a jump shot.

Comment

• Buckeyes giving it to the Illini on the road right now.

Comment

• Noles beat Tarheels in Tallahassee

Next up is Big Monday against Louisville. Hopefully Barnes is healthy for the game

Comment

• #1 offense in the land rolls on. Sucks that Nebraska already ducked the Iowa game, literally the easiest game on the schedule/one of the only auto-Wins. Oh well. Same with Michigan State, of all the years to duck Iowa, they claim COVID this year.

Comment

• FSU wins at Louisville 78-65 to cap off a nice 3 game win stretch last week of NC State-UNC-@Louisville

Next up is a chance for revenge at home against Clemson

We really have looked a lot better since the 2 week COVID layoff. It's almost like it was a good thing to get a break like that to help guys get acclimated to the season. We had losses to UCF and @ Clemson before the COVID pause and looked average on defense. Now we are regularly rotating in the whole squad and seemingly not missing a beat. I don't understand how FSU of all schools has been able to implement this model where basically EVERYONE is good and agrees to share minutes. I would think a blue blood would be able to convince kids to do this better.

The blue bloods seem to focus on quality over quantity and promise a lot of playing time to a handful of guys. FSU targets mainly 4 stars and lower-tier 5 stars who agree to share minutes and we play 10+ guys regularly. The depth lets us play intense defense for longer periods and keeps us in games with teams that are more talented. Now we are shooting lights out and the offense is legitimately good (shot 71% from the field against NC State last week).

Comment

Working...
                                X