44. 44. Starling Marte
    45. 45. Yordan Alvarez
    46. 46. Whit Merrifield
    47. 47. Clayton Kershaw
    48. 48. Kyle Tucker
    49. 49. Michael Conforto
    50. 50. J.D. Martinez

Comment

Yes I homered Albombso, but last time I homered I ended up with Matt Harvey's best year, so why not?

Comment

Looking through it the only picks I had on my pre-draft board and got sniped on were...

- Grantduck taking Blake Snell in the 6th.

- Grantduck taking Victor Robles in the 14th. (although by that point I had plenty of speed and didn't really need him, but I think Robles will be a huge profit if he holds onto the leadoff spot)

- Silky taking Sandy Alcantara in the 15th. (thought I'd easily get him a round later)

- GCB taking Jordan Romano in the 18th. (good job jumping ADP on him if he gets the job)

Comment

Also like Jtrain's draft.

Dansby, Buxton, Dom Smith, Pablo Lopez all guys I was considering before he took them.

Comment

Originally posted by worldofx View Post
            Also like Jtrain's draft.

Dansby, Buxton, Dom Smith, Pablo Lopez all guys I was considering before he took them.
            I did 30 minutes of prep and just took names that kept popping up on experts "must draft" lists lol.

I practically don't know any of these fucking guys, Was very surprised to get Acuna at 3.

Comment

My draft theme was to load SPs early and then buy low on good batters that were falling in ADP based on one shortened season.

Quite thrilled with Moncada in 9 and Correa in 12.

Satisfied with my pitching staff overall but some work to be done in the waiver wire with batters.

Comment

Originally posted by Silky_Johnson View Post
                My draft theme was to load SPs early and then buy low on good batters that were falling in ADP based on one shortened season.

Quite thrilled with Moncada in 9 and Correa in 12.

Satisfied with my pitching staff overall but some work to be done in the waiver wire with batters.
                Your pitching looks pretty sweet but your OF needs some serious Silky waiver wire magic.

Comment

For my own reference, at #23 and #26(rounds 3 and 4) I was going to go Abreu/Albombso OR Devers/Robert as my combo. A lot of experts LOVE Devers this year, but I couldn't convince myself why.

I think Alonso goes 95/.255/45+/120 this year and hopefully Abreu can be close to what he was last year. Didn't want to put Robert with Alonso because of the potential average hit. So, I'll post their final #'s at the end of the season and see. Hopefully they all stay healthy.

Comment

I know I got auto-drafted but as of Sunday, I was all prepared for last night...until I got a phone call at 5pm. Thanks guys for understanding. I just couldn't bring myself to do much last night.

Comment

Originally posted by nutt View Post
                      I know I got auto-drafted but as of Sunday, I was all prepared for last night...until I got a phone call at 5pm. Thanks guys for understanding. I just couldn't bring myself to do much last night.
                      Its ok bud, all of us understand. Sorry for your loss.

Comment

This is going to sound strange and I'm being serious here but looking through all of the rosters I actually think grant finally did a good job. My favorite overall team from top to bottom.

Comment

Originally posted by Silky_Johnson View Post
                          This is going to sound strange and I'm being serious here but looking through all of the rosters I actually think grant finally did a good job. My favorite overall team from top to bottom.
                          In this case I'm looking forward to my last place finish.

Comment

After one day, ol Jtrain is out to a commanding lead...

Opening day fantasy baseball Champion

Jtrain! Jtrain! Jtrain!

Comment

Two days in, ol Jtrain still with a commanding lead. What a display of skill!

Jtrain! Jtrain! Jtrain!

Comment

Rough start for me. I sat Urias today because Coors and he fucking shoved.

That and I had 6 Mets and Gnats on my team.

Comment

Working...
                                X