Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sctrojan View Post
    Matthew Stafford's wife Kelly rants about COVID-19 rules: 'I'm over living in a dictatorship we call Michigan'
    Kelly Stafford, wife of Detroit Lions QB, issues apology after calling Michigan a 'dictatorship' in Instagram rant about Covid-19 restrictions

Comment

• How bad must Jameis Winston be?

Comment

• My fantasy teams sure would appreciate it if Better Tebow and Mike Thomas established a connection.

Comment

• Turned on the Fox morning show and all the regular folks are gone and Howie Long is doing spots from his home. More COVID?

Also, fuck the Saints.

Comment

• XFL guy starting at qb for Carolina.

Comment

• These political commercials and Football go so well together. Hey, football, beer, fun THE LIBERALS WANT TO TAKE YOUR GUNS!!!!!

Comment

• What sums us this season is that last drive. Get a 3 and out to start the game. Run the ball down the Browns throat (70 yard drive one one pass) Fumble on a run on first and goal the 5. *sigh*

Comment

• Then the Browns drive 95 yards and get stopped on 4th down by less than a foot.

Comment

• The Wentz does Wentz things and throws a pick six because he holds onto the ball to long like a moron.

Comment

• Oh Carson...

Comment

• Not having Julio on the field for a third down passing play should be a fireable offense kid-game. I’m so over Dirk.

Comment

• Washington vs Cowboys on Thanksgiving......have we not suffered enough this year?

Comment

• What a terrible game of football this is.

Comment

• Fuck me.

Comment

• Originally posted by boomie View Post
                                Fuck me.
                                They just showed it on my game. That sucks.

Comment

Working...
                                X