Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why was Simmons barely playing?

Comment

• OBJ tore his ACL, done for the season.

Comment

• Originally posted by JTrain View Post
        OBJ tore his ACL, done for the season.
        Just saw this. I know players recover from injuries like this better than they used to because of how far medical tech has come and all, but I’m wondering how he’ll look when he comes back.

Comment

• Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post

Just saw this. I know players recover from injuries like this better than they used to because of how far medical tech has come and all, but I’m wondering how he’ll look when he comes back.
          Probably still like a diva wr.

Comment

• Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post

Hyperbaric chambers speed tissue injuries from months to weeks. I think most NFL teams use them, but an ACL is still going to be the season.

Comment

• Originally posted by FuqMizzou View Post

Hyperbaric chambers speed tissue injuries from months to weeks. I think most NFL teams use them, but an ACL is still going to be the season.

I’ve always wondered what being in one of those things is like.

Comment

• I was at the Panther vs Falcons game where Julio went for 300+.

https://twitter.com/JasonHButt/statu...77151174070278

Comment

• The Chiefs' continued their ridiculous stretch of scoring consistency.

Kansas City has now tallied 23+ points in 21 straight games, which is the second-longest streak in NFL history behind only the Chiefs 22-game stretch between the 2018-19 seasons. In other words, Kansas City has topped 23 points in 43 of its last 44 games, compiling a truly unprecedented run of scoring consistency.

Comment

• Chiefs Jets today? Bleh

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

• I’ve for a good slate up till snf. Cowboys vs Eagles? Can’t they flex games out of prime spots?

Comment

• Lamar Jackson already has 2 TD passes: one for each team.

Comment

• Originally posted by FuqMizzou View Post
                          Chiefs Jets today? Bleh

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
                          Go Jets.

Comment

• I thought Tua would have to take those stupid crosses off his face when he got to the nfl. Nope.

Comment

• Dalvin Cook is having himself a day.

Comment

• Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post
                                I’ve for a good slate up till snf. Cowboys vs Eagles? Can’t they flex games out of prime spots?
                                The NFC East is going to be compelling TV because someone has to win that shithole of a division.

Comment

Working...
                                X