X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How is this possible?

https://mobile.twitter.com/sportingn...60105205370880

Comment

• I need to shit on Baker more often. I say they need to move on and dude comes back with the best game of his career. It’s Cincy, but still.

Comment

• Originally posted by JTrain View Post
        Bungles are improved since Week 2. Gotta get oline help. Gonna get Burrow killed.
        That’s been my concern from the beginning. I have zero doubt that he can be an elite QB in the league, but that line isn’t going to let that happen.

Comment

• Shanahan just schooling Belichick today.

Comment

• Browns fear OBJ injury is a serious knee injury.

To be honest, for whatever reason Baker is better with Higgins and Landry. I wanted to trade OBJ last offseason...not because he isn't talented, he is...but hes not worth the headaches and the offense works better without him.

Comment

• Herbert is so fucking good.

Comment

• Metcalf's chasedown tackle.

Comment

• Yeah Russ is running away with MVP.

Comment

• Peterson is a great player, but Lockett has got him twice tonight.

Comment

• The Dolphins better PRAY Tua is healthy and right... Cause man.... what a disaster that could end up being.

Burrow is filthy. Every week he's getting better and better.

Comment

• Originally posted by boomie View Post
                        The Dolphins better PRAY Tua is healthy and right... Cause man.... what a disaster that could end up being.

Burrow is filthy. Every week he's getting better and better.
                        They couldn't have gotten Burrow..but if Burrow and Herbert are BOTH studs and Tua isn't right...oof.

Comment

• Originally posted by General_Grantlocks View Post

They couldn't have gotten Burrow..but if Burrow and Herbert are BOTH studs and Tua isn't right...oof.
                          Yea. The Burrow comment was a separate point. Miami may have really screwed this one up.

Comment

• Damn fine work by the Cards on the last drive in regulation.

Comment

• This game is beyond ridiculous.

Comment

• lol this game.

Comment

Working...
                                X