Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bush just came in on Johnson.

Comment

• I want to go hang out in an industrial part of town while wearing my $100 jersey.

Comment

• Originally posted by ivegostdacityblues View Post
        The Ravens have 17 points and 7 first downs. The Eagles have -5 total yards. This is fine.
        Good the Ravens fans are getting their egos back, before the Chiefs lay the wood to them again in the playoffs.

Comment

• That was the most awful half of Eagles football I’ve seen in a long time. Dropped wide open deep ball on the first drive on a 3rd and 22 that probably results in points, dropped touchdown where the drive ends in a failed 4th and one, a missed FG after a gift of a penalty to end the half. Like the Ravens have dominated...but a couple routine plays get made by pros and it’s a game.

Comment

• Cam is playing like fucking dog shit, but it’s not like he has a ton of help either.

Comment

• Originally posted by FuqMizzou View Post

Good the Ravens fans are getting their egos back, before the Chiefs lay the wood to them again in the playoffs.
              I feel like the Ravens/Chiefs thing is going to be like Colts/Patriots was.

Comment

• I know it's early but the Falcons should fire their HC more often.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by riker7 View Post
                    I know it's early but the Falcons should fire their HC more often.
                    I hope he’s watching at home thinking what they should be doing if he was there as they continue to score points and get sacks and look motivated.

Comment

• The Raven’s are nothing close to a legit contender.

Comment

• Originally posted by ivegostdacityblues View Post
                        The Raven’s are nothing close to a legit contender.

Yeah they're had some major regression this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post

I feel like the Ravens/Chiefs thing is going to be like Colts/Patriots was.
                          I'm hoping we end up on the Patriots side of that stick.

Comment

• https://twitter.com/drewmagary/statu...81607177539586

Comment

• Lol at the Packers.

Comment

• Nice to see Riverboat Ron hasn't lost it, even if it didn't quite work out.

And I'm absolutely amazed you can have a professional football team be as bad as the New York Jets.

Comment

Working...
                                X