Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nutt View Post

Well then I'm sorry that I've locked myself away from society and avoid watching the news and avoid facebook because I don't keep up with what's new.
    What’s new is a fucking global pandemic that the US has completely failed at managing.

Comment

• I honest to God hate Luke Jackson.

Comment

• Originally posted by JTrain View Post

Probably the "confederate" line. Personally when I read it I didnt think you were calling him a racist, rather just insulting President Fucktard.
        hmmmm, interesting.

I also found it extremely ironic that a supporter of the party of "free speech" is threatening to ban me...

There's too many snowflakes on this website.

Comment

• Amazing stat-line for Tyler Alexander today:
          3.2 IP, 10k, 1 BB

Comment

• Reds still suck

Comment

• I was listening to the Braves game earlier and they said the Mets did not know where Cespedes was. Like awol. I guess he got spooked by the virus and just took off without telling anyone.

Comment

• Cespedes just quit, LMAO.

Comment

• Shohei Ohtani expressed discomfort on his pitching arm after today’s game and was sent for an MRI.

Comment

• Originally posted by boomie View Post
                    Shohei Ohtani expressed discomfort on his pitching arm after today’s game and was sent for an MRI.

I'm at the point where I'm actively rooting for whatever makes him a full-time position player.

Comment

Working...
                    X