Clear All

• riker7
    replied
    Tebow didn't even change Florida.

Leave a comment:

• samnite
    replied
    Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post

The history of the sec one was ok until it got to more modern times and it turned into an espn circlejerk. It should have had a BC/AD mark in it when Tebow graced us with his presence and changed football forever. His stupid “speech” after losing to Old Miss is apparently on par with Kennedy getting shot or 9/11 to espn.
    I imagine we are biased though since we lived through those times as they happened. The older folks may feel the same about the periods documented that they lived through.

Leave a comment:

• riker7
    replied

Behold, the most beautiful woman on earth.

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1412713/Destiny.jpeg
    Hawt.

Leave a comment:

• CheaterMichael
    replied
    Originally posted by riker7 View Post

I only remember one of them looked like Joe Namath.
    Behold, the most beautiful woman on earth.

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1412713/Destiny.jpeg

Leave a comment:

• riker7
    replied

I went down the rabbit hole trying to find a pic of the stripper at the club and stumbled on the old si article about that day. I forgot he went to the club in the afternoon where he met Destiny, then went to shmooze at a sponsors dinner then went back. He brought two strippers back to the hotel to have a threesome then had an 8am tee time. That man could party.
    I only remember one of them looked like Joe Namath.

Leave a comment:

• CheaterMichael
    replied

#ITSROLLIN

I went down the rabbit hole trying to find a pic of the stripper at the club and stumbled on the old si article about that day. I forgot he went to the club in the afternoon where he met Destiny, then went to shmooze at a sponsors dinner then went back. He brought two strippers back to the hotel to have a threesome then had an 8am tee time. That man could party.

Leave a comment:

• riker7
    replied

Imagine if we had Twitter back then.
    #ITSROLLIN

Leave a comment:

• CheaterMichael
    replied
    Mike Price's last night as Alabama HC would make for a fun watch.
    Imagine if we had Twitter back then.

Leave a comment:

• CheaterMichael
    replied
    Originally posted by samnite View Post

The thing where Rece Davis had a panel of journalists rank things on a list was just garbage. Spend those resources on an actual documentary of an actual subject instead. The more historical ones were decent when they weren't fellating Notre Dame but it seemed like they just recycled the same content from the larger documentary and padded out the small more topic-focused ones.
    The history of the sec one was ok until it got to more modern times and it turned into an espn circlejerk. It should have had a BC/AD mark in it when Tebow graced us with his presence and changed football forever. His stupid “speech” after losing to Old Miss is apparently on par with Kennedy getting shot or 9/11 to espn.

Leave a comment:

• riker7
    replied
    Mike Price's last night as Alabama HC would make for a fun watch.

Leave a comment:

• Gyle
    replied
    I would be all-in on a John Daly 30 for 30, if I haven't mentioned that already

Leave a comment:

• samnite
    replied
    Originally posted by md21 View Post

1995 Nebraska feels like the 30 for 30 we’re missing. Quick googling says it was in development but was scrapped?
    I would watch a documentary on Nebraska's 90s dynasty or if they wanted to focus on the building of that 1995 team ala the Last dance. There were dynasties before the 90s too that could make for good documentary material as well. I am sure the older posters could do a better job than me on pre-90s source materials (other than God damn Miami).

I admit I am biased but why have we not seen a documentary with Bobby Bowden and Steve Spurrier on their rivalry? FSU-Florida in the 90s deserves one before Bowden dies. Spurrier is also up there in age too.

Let's learn about conferences other than the SEC too.

Leave a comment:

• samnite
    replied

That thing sucked. It was like the history of Norte Dame and things related to espn.
    The thing where Rece Davis had a panel of journalists rank things on a list was just garbage. Spend those resources on an actual documentary of an actual subject instead. The more historical ones were decent when they weren't fellating Notre Dame but it seemed like they just recycled the same content from the larger documentary and padded out the small more topic-focused ones.

Leave a comment:

• md21
    replied
    When will there be another 30 for 30 related to CFB? Did ESPN just throw that CFB150 thing at us last year (which was hit or miss tbh) and forget about us?
    1995 Nebraska feels like the 30 for 30 we’re missing. Quick googling says it was in development but was scrapped?

Leave a comment:

• CheaterMichael
    replied
    When will there be another 30 for 30 related to CFB? Did ESPN just throw that CFB150 thing at us last year (which was hit or miss tbh) and forget about us?
    That thing sucked. It was like the history of Norte Dame and things related to espn.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X