Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by riker7 View Post
    At least the 48 didn't win.
    What could you possibly have against the nicest guy in racing?

Comment

Originally posted by daCat View Post

What could you possibly have against the nicest guy in racing?
      I have nothing against Ken Schrader.

Comment

1. HOw badly do you have to fuck up to get disqualified in NASCAR?

2. Kyle Busch is a cheat code in Xfinity.

Comment

Originally posted by Pollaski View Post

I am sick of Kyle Busch playing in the minor leagues. I wish NASCAR would put a stop to it.

Comment

1. Not very, actually. NASCAR has made it much harder to cheat now...which sucks.
            2. Yep. I go back and forth on it. If he's driving his own stuff, I don't have a problem with it. If he's driving someone else's, I do.

Comment

Originally posted by theBHMAguy View Post

1. Not very, actually. NASCAR has made it much harder to cheat now...which sucks.
              2. Yep. I go back and forth on it. If he's driving his own stuff, I don't have a problem with it. If he's driving someone else's, I do.
              His interview Tuesday night was so much bullshit. He was PISSED that he finished second. Like, dude.. you were 12-for-12 in your last 12 Truck starts and the 13th you finish second. This was some Bobby Hamilton bullshit from 1999 or 2000 when he was like "I came here to win. We'll fix it at the shop but I'm not stealing points from championship contenders." Well, minus the points thing.

Comment

Glad to see Chase Elliott win and the series regulars in Xfinity and Trucks need to designate someone to take out Kyle Busch each race.

Comment

Originally posted by nutt View Post

His interview Tuesday night was so much bullshit. He was PISSED that he finished second. Like, dude.. you were 12-for-12 in your last 12 Truck starts and the 13th you finish second. This was some Bobby Hamilton bullshit from 1999 or 2000 when he was like "I came here to win. We'll fix it at the shop but I'm not stealing points from championship contenders." Well, minus the points thing.
                  Kyles always salty when hes second. Hell the only time hes not salty is when its clear his car wasnt competitive (and thats cause he gets it out of his system on his crew, as per Radioactive)

Comment

Glad to see Chase Elliott win and the series regulars in Xfinity and Trucks need to designate someone to take out Kyle Busch each race.
                    Dig up Ron Hornadays corpse and have him do it. Hed love that job.

Comment

Dig up Ron Hornadays corpse and have him do it. Hed love that job.
                      Seems like a job for Johnny Sauter. He could probably even get away with it.

Comment

Kyles always salty when hes second. Hell the only time hes not salty is when its clear his car wasnt competitive (and thats cause he gets it out of his system on his crew, as per Radioactive)
                        Based on Alan Gustafson's reaction to the Darlington incident, Kyle's crew seems to only put up with his shit as long as they are still Kyle's crew.

Comment

Based on Alan Gustafson's reaction to the Darlington incident, Kyle's crew seems to only put up with his shit as long as they are still Kyle's crew.
                          I think Chase has a little too much of his daddy in him. Kid gets pushed around too much and just needs to start turning some motherfuckers.

Comment

Kyle is an outstanding racer but it is clear his equipment is far superior to everyone else in Xfinity and Trucks. You don't see Kyle losing laps and slicing through the field in the Cup series the way he does in Xfinity and Trucks.

Comment

CheaterMichael to answer your question the tailgating if fans aren't allowed inside gates. The RV Parks around Talladega are advertisong how they're gonna setup big screens to watch the race from.

Comment

Originally posted by DSMoneypit View Post
                                CheaterMichael to answer your question the tailgating if fans aren't allowed inside gates. The RV Parks around Talladega are advertisong how they're gonna setup big screens to watch the race from.
                                My aunt is a nurse in Montgomery and no one wears masks or does anything correctly. I’m sure a tailgate near Dega will be the pinnacle of cdc guidelines.

Comment

Working...
                                X