Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NASCAR folks

What are the odds despite no fans being allowed in the stands that a bunch of people show up and try to tailgate?

I'm sure the lots owned by the track will be blocked. The announcers aren't even going to be there and tv will have only one track reporter onsite.

Comment

I’m just curious if people are going to try and show up anyway to be within earshot.

Comment

https://www.darlingtonraceway.com/Vanity-Pages/2020/Spring-Races.aspx

Will camping spots/tailgating be available for purchase or open for the NASCAR Cup Series race in May?

No. In accordance with the CDC and state public health agency guidelines during the COVID-19 pandemic, Darlington Raceway will not permit any type of camping/tailgating on property during these races.

Comment

I have never been to Darlington Speedway so I don't know if there is a lot of offsite camping. We had land in Eastaboga just across I-20 from Talladega Superspeedway and could hear cars on the track.

Comment

Darlington is badass

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by riker7 View Post
              I have never been to Darlington Speedway so I don't know if there is a lot of offsite camping. We had land in Eastaboga just across I-20 from Talladega Superspeedway and could hear cars on the track.
              I lived in Oxford near coldwater, about 13 miles from the track, and you could hear them from my house if the weather was right. We also used to rent our river house for race weekend. I wish we still had it, it was my Grandmother's and when she passed her kids, my mom and her siblings,decided to sell it. That was an easy 5 to 6 thousand dollars of additional income each year. A lot of rich people follow that sport and they'd rather spend 3k renting a house for 5 days than spend 1k to stay in a hotel.

Comment

If anyone is tailgating, Michael will be Googling them all.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

I'd say 100%

Comment

Originally posted by theBHMAguy View Post
                    I'd say 100%
                    This is going to be like the big leagues not showing people run in the field when there’s 15k “this is a hoax” crowd parking in peoples yards or camping sites.

Comment

Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post

This is going to be like the big leagues not showing people run in the field when there’s 15k “this is a hoax” crowd parking in peoples yards or camping sites.
                      I'm just hoping someone sneaks into the stands and gets caught on camera. LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post

"This is a hoax" sign while wearing a mask

Comment

Originally posted by Gyle View Post

"This is a hoax" sign while wearing a mask
                          Pulled down to their chin.

The virus respects the effort and will bypass you as long as it’s kind of on.

Comment

I clicked on this for a second and the first commercial that came on was Congressman John Lewis campaigning for a young white democrat for Senate. Know your audience guys.

Comment

Poor Stenhouse. Waits two months to race, gets out of the first turn and slams the inside wall.

Comment

Working...
                              X