Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ESPN Classic, how I miss you

Collapse

Google Ads

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ESPN Classic, how I miss you

    If you haven't noticed on your grid, ESPN starter to slowly phase out this network. Mostly because RSNs and sports specific channels being devoted to their classic coverage. Most carriers lost ESPNC this past fall as part of a trade off for ACC Network.

    I do miss the Tailgate Thursday/Friday with classic CFB games.

  • #2
    I like watching the classic games on the B1G network every now and again, but it seems like they only show Ohio State in football if it’s a game they lost.

    Comment


    • #3
      I don’t get the logic with the games they’re re-airing on all these channels. Sec network was doing women’s basketball yesterday. Fox local was doing like BC vs Lipscomb basketball the other day. Let’s just do a like “best games of this year” and go back 25 years or something.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post
        I don’t get the logic with the games they’re re-airing on all these channels. Sec network was doing women’s basketball yesterday. Fox local was doing like BC vs Lipscomb basketball the other day. Let’s just do a like “best games of this year” and go back 25 years or something.
        This, there’s a ton of games I’d totally rewatch again if they aired the right stuff.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post
          I like watching the classic games on the B1G network every now and again, but it seems like they only show Ohio State in football if it’s a game they lost.
          Got to see the Falcons super bowl and tonight the 06 Katrina mnf game.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post

            Got to see the Falcons super bowl and tonight the 06 Katrina mnf game.
            Why do you do this to yourself, Michael?

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post

              Got to see the Falcons super bowl and tonight the 06 Katrina mnf game.
              I watched part of the 06' game. I like how when Atlanta was getting blown out they switched to talking to Harry Conick Jr for 30 minutes.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post

                Why do you do this to yourself, Michael?
                They were supposed to play it on Fox last Sunday but our local Fox station put a stop to it.

                Honestly, I’ve watched a little bit of the game. The pick 6, the Julio catch etc but I can’t watch the whole thing.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by FuqMizzou View Post

                  I watched part of the 06' game. I like how when Atlanta was getting blown out they switched to talking to Harry Conick Jr for 30 minutes.
                  The showing of celebrities at games always cracks me up. I had the 2011 Super Bowl on Sunday and without any explanation, they just went to a shit of John Travolta. It was the Steelers and packers and now here’s Vincent Vega in a suite.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post

                    They were supposed to play it on Fox last Sunday but our local Fox station put a stop to it.

                    Honestly, I’ve watched a little bit of the game. The pick 6, the Julio catch etc but I can’t watch the whole thing.
                    My only real memory of that Super Bowl is a buddy of mine who put BIG money on Atlanta acting like he was on top of the world at halftime and watching him slowly unravel.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post

                      My only real memory of that Super Bowl is a buddy of mine who put BIG money on Atlanta acting like he was on top of the world at halftime and watching him slowly unravel.
                      My memories should probably only be shared with a medical professional.

                      I’m not kidding.

                      I’ll be sitting at a traffic light and some memory will come up and I’ll just sigh and mumble something about running the fucking ball and feel sad for a while.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post

                        Got to see the Falcons super bowl and tonight the 06 Katrina mnf game.
                        I see they're counting down the greatest moments in Atlanta sports history.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Gyle View Post

                          I see they're counting down the greatest moments in Atlanta sports history.
                          #1

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Clicking around, Ohio State vs Nebraska is on. It’s 48-7. Why is this in tv?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post
                              Clicking around, Ohio State vs Nebraska is on. It’s 48-7. Why is this in tv?
                              I saw that too and noped the fuck out of there. I can only watch incompetence once.

                              Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk


                              Last edited by FuqMizzou; 04-13-2020, 07:25 PM.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X