X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tOSUfanboi2
    replied
    Originally posted by General_Grantlocks View Post

Funyuns are a gen/x stoner food, catch up old man!
    This. Deschet seems to forget that we have an endless recipe book in our pockets now. I routinely make bad ass dinners while high as a kite.

Leave a comment:

• tOSUfanboi2
    replied
    Originally posted by Deschet View Post
    Millennials have been training their whole lives for this moment. All those hours spent vegetating on their sofas, drinking Red Bull and eating Funyuns are finally about to pay off. Bigly.
    Food aside you’re damn straight. This quarantine is going to do wonders for my Starcraft 2 game.

Leave a comment:

• General_Grantlocks
    replied
    Originally posted by Deschet View Post
    Millennials have been training their whole lives for this moment. All those hours spent vegetating on their sofas, drinking Red Bull and eating Funyuns are finally about to pay off. Bigly.
    Funyuns are a gen/x stoner food, catch up old man!

Leave a comment:

• Deschet
    replied

Leave a comment:

• CheaterMichael
    replied
    I heard they were doing to march madness version but had to scrap it after Duke threw a hissy fit for not having a flop button.

Leave a comment:

• Gyle
    replied
    Indy just started an iRacing series, too. I have very, very, very little interest in esports, but this is the exception.

Leave a comment:

• boomie
    replied
    Pissed that I bet on Byron today. Just bounced from lead with 4 to go

Leave a comment:

• riker7
    replied
    I watched Homestead. It turns out NASCAR drivers are worse at video games than they are at actual racing. There was a caution every 3 or 4 laps. Jimmie Johnson ended up causing a wreck and going two laps down because he didn't realize they were under green. He also said at one point he just sat in the pit box because he didn't get close enough to his pit board to trigger the pit stop.

Leave a comment:

• DSMoneypit
    started a topic Virtual Sports

Virtual Sports

So this norning, I got a message from MotoGp saying their virtual race was about to begin. I was a little confused, but sure enough, they were racing using a sim with the actual MotoGP announcers calling the race. A really cool thing to do in my opinion and had me thinking other motorsport leagues might be doing sonething similar. Turns out NASCAR has partnered with iRacing.

https://nascar.nbcsports.com/2020/03...time-and-more/
Working...
X