Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by General_Grantlocks View Post

Gotta be weird to know you're going to draft a great player from your college rival.
    Wouldn't bother me if they took Simmons this year.

Clemson fans have this weird complex where they think the Panthers refuse to draft their players and, as such, hate the school/program. Never mind that Carolina's home games during its inaugural season were played at Clemson (because South Carolina's AD told the Panthers to fuck off, but still). I believe Bellefay has described a similar complex with UGA fans and the Falcons. I imagine it happens in a lot of places, but it's still odd.

Comment

Originally posted by Gyle View Post

Clemson fans have this weird complex where they think the Panthers refuse to draft their players and, as such, hate the school/program. Never mind that Carolina's home games during its inaugural season were played at Clemson (because South Carolina's AD told the Panthers to fuck off, but still). I believe Bellefay has described a similar complex with UGA fans and the Falcons. I imagine it happens in a lot of places, but it's still odd.
      Could always be worse...the Panthers could be the team that drafts Herbert. Now that will be a franchise that sets itself back 4 years.

Comment

I remember in the peak of Vick’s time, someone called a radio show and suggested moving Vick to wr so DJ Shockley could play qb.

Comment

Never mind Trevor Lawrence, the Panthers went and got one of Rhule's former players from the XFL.

Knowing the Panthers, they'll start out 1-10 or something and then Bridgewater will get hot and lead them to a couple wins down the stretch as they fuck themselves out of the No. 1 pick.

Comment

Panthers straight up releasing Cam. Good luck Baylor coach.

Comment

Cam to the Pats. Oh what fun that would be.

Comment

Originally posted by riker7 View Post
                Cam to the Pats. Oh what fun that would be.
                A flamboyant dressing African American qb in New England would go over great.

Comment

Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post

A flamboyant dressing African American qb in New England would go over great.
                  OH yeaaah, CAm Nootun, Pats gonna win the Supah bowl forshuh, 2020. Gronk is comin' back too!

5 games in, Pats 2-3; Fuck this Queah Dawhkie at QB, we need ta trade em and get Brady baack.
                  Last edited by General_Grantlocks; 03-24-2020, 02:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by General_Grantlocks View Post

OH yeaaah, CAm Nootun, Pats gonna win the Supah bowl forshuh, 2020. Gronk is comin' back too!

5 games in, Pats 2-3; Fuck this Queah Dawhkie at QB, we need ta trade em and get Brady baack.
                    He may be a dahkie but he is ow dahkie.

Comment

Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post
                      Panthers straight up releasing Cam. Good luck Baylor coach.
                      He's picking up all his former Temple players. That should be fine.

Comment

Why hasn’t Bill OBrien been fired yet?

Comment

He's picking up all his former Temple players. That should be fine.
                          Solid fundamentals and work ethic > talent in the NFL.

Comment

Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post
                            Why hasn’t Bill OBrien been fired yet?
                            Dead girl/live boy info.

Comment

Working...
                            X