Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Free Agency/Trades 2020

Lots of doings.

All-Pro Defensive Tackle Deforrest Buckner traded to the Colts for the 13th pick. Also signs the 2nd highest contract for a DT in NFL history. According to JTrain though, the guy has no talent.

Additionally, another player Jtrain said had no talent, former 5* recruit, Arik Armstead, signed an 85 million $ deal with the 49ers today.

Comment

Not sure what the Texans are doing. Trading your best player each offseason doesn't seem ideal.

Comment

They traded Buckner for a reason kiddo. Hes a nothing. They got a legit pass rusher in Bosa.

Buckner would not have not played a snap at tOSU.

In other news, Browns signed Conklin from the Titans (so we got our RT) and are close to signing Hooper from Atlanta.

Comment

If JTrain was a GM, his team would have 80 percent tOSU players(which means no QB) and miss the playoffs 10 years in a row.

Comment

Originally posted by FuqMizzou View Post
            If JTrain was a GM, his team would have 80 percent tOSU players(which means no QB) and miss the playoffs 10 years in a row.
            So, nothing changes then? Fuck it Cleveland, sign some Buckeyes.

Comment

Originally posted by FuqMizzou View Post
              Absolutely not. As a GM, Id always be BPA as its the only tried and true way of having a sustainable franchise. That said, I know you are not arguing that Buckner is on the same level as Bosa.

Comment

Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post

So, nothing changes then? Fuck it Cleveland, sign some Buckeyes.
                Why do you try to hurt me?

Comment

Originally posted by JTrain View Post

Why do you try to hurt me?

Your day will come, when you get a quality QB. It could still be Mayfield...... we'll see.

Comment

Falcons are in salary cap hell and Matt is 35 with a coaching staff that better win or will be fired.

Today’s moves weren’t surprising but im nervous.

Comment

LOL

Comment

Love the Javon Hargrave singing.

Comment

Mayock's boner for Mariota finally fulfilled.

Comment

Diggs to Buffalo.

I just shipped a Diggs rookie card I sold on eBay to some Vikes fan up in Duluth or some shit

Comment

Kendall Fuller back to the Redskins, the Chiefs traded Alex Smith for him.

Thank you for you service and enjoy the ring young man, unfortunately the Chiefs can only pay one person and I'm glad to see you pull one over on D Snyder.

Comment

Working...
                              X