X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guess whos back?

Rick Pitino is now the coach of Iona

Comment

Iona can't afford much, so part of his contract was a lifetime supply of coat hangers.

Comment

As you can see, there are many different factors to be taken into account when you set out to buy audio equipment. It is a good idea to buy your speakers from a company that knows what the best equipment for your home is based upon your usage patterns. In addition, you should ideally get your home theatre set up an expert or else you might not get the best performance from it. Be sure to check whether the equipment comes with a good warranty just in case you feel the need to return it.

www.mybestsubwoofer.com

Comment

Originally posted by dashworld58 View Post
          As you can see, there are many different factors to be taken into account when you set out to buy audio equipment. It is a good idea to buy your speakers from a company that knows what the best equipment for your home is based upon your usage patterns. In addition, you should ideally get your home theatre set up an expert or else you might not get the best performance from it. Be sure to check whether the equipment comes with a good warranty just in case you feel the need to return it.

www.mybestsubwoofer.com
          If I'm running three speakers is it better to wire them in series, parallel, or series-parallel?

Comment

Do people still do super loud car stereos with subs and 6x9 speakers and whatnot? Late 90s white kids blasted some music you could hear from a half mile away.

I knew a girl that had a ten inch sub in her 80s Volvo wagon.

Comment

www.mybestsubwoofer.com

Comment

www.mybestsubwoofer.com
                GO BACK TO EUROPE!

Comment

Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post
                  Do people still do super loud car stereos with subs and 6x9 speakers and whatnot? Late 90s white kids blasted some music you could hear from a half mile away.

I had three JL Audio 12 inch subs in a Geo Metro.

Comment

Originally posted by FuqMizzou View Post

I had three JL Audio 12 inch subs in a Geo Metro.

I can picture that instantly. My first car was a 77 Camaro and I only had two 6x9 speakers but the trunk was so hollow, it would vibrate if I was listening to bassy stuff.

Sign of the times, the store where I got the speakers put it is now a mostly desolate shopping center with a pet smart as the anchor at this point. Rip hifi buys.

Comment

I can picture that instantly. My first car was a 77 Camaro and I only had two 6x9 speakers but the trunk was so hollow, it would vibrate if I was listening to bassy stuff.

Sign of the times, the store where I got the speakers put it is now a mostly desolate shopping center with a pet smart as the anchor at this point. Rip hifi buys.
                      I actually worked\helped at Best Buy in the Summers when I was in college doing car audio sales and installation. I blew all of my money at higher end places buying car stereo stuff, what a waste.

I actually had a 10 inch bazooka bass tube in my last car(nissan altima) for some added fill. It did not create people annoying bass.

Comment

I actually worked\helped at Best Buy in the Summers when I was in college doing car audio sales and installation. I blew all of my money at higher end places buying car stereo stuff, what a waste.

I actually had a 10 inch bazooka bass tube in my last car(nissan altima) for some added fill. It did not create people annoying bass.
                        The Best Buy near where I grew up is still there. The part that used to be the car audio dept turned into an Aldi grocery store.

Comment

The Best Buy near where I grew up is still there. The part that used to be the car audio dept turned into an Aldi grocery store.
                          I think that kids today are smarter and don't put $5000 stereos into $3000 cars....lol

Comment

A buddy of mine in high school had a 2 door Chevy Celebrity and he was very proud of his 6×9's.

Comment

I think that kids today are smarter and don't put $5000 stereos into $3000 cars....lol
                              They just take a $3k truck and do $5k worth of suspension, wheels and exhaust.

Comment

Working...
                              X