Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What does espn or sports radio do?

I know I’m asking the important question here but if there is no content to cover during one of the busiest times of the year......do they just make up more stupid shit than usual? Play old games? Locally, I don’t know how many times we can break down the UGA backfield for next year even when there’s sports to cover.

Does UGA get more coverage than the Falcons there? I mean in Atlanta you have NFL free agency and other things... The draft coming up, etc..

Comment

I mean, this is the toughest part. Its times like these you want bread and circuses and they jut cancelled all the damn circuses.

Comment

Originally posted by FuqMizzou View Post
        Does UGA get more coverage than the Falcons there? I mean in Atlanta you have NFL free agency and other things... The draft coming up, etc..
        Not really. UGA games are on a non-sports station so the two stations (one has Brave and one has Hawks/United) talk more their products sprinkled in with UGA. Every show will do a UGA segment or UGA lean on cfb talk daily.

The Braves station drives me crazy because they’ll air Braves games at 7 something but do like two hours of pregame for baseball.

Comment

Tom Brady coverage. 24...7...

Comment

What impact will LeBron not playing have on Tom Brady’s decision on playing in Las Vegas, we’ll have Steven A yell at you next for six minutes.

Comment

As you would expect, they are talking about the virus and it's impact on sports.

I listen to sports talk all day at work. There's no shortage of content.

Comment

Tim Tebow on how his faith guided him through the coronavirus crisis, and its implications on him being the starting QB for the NY Jets

Comment

These guys are professional talkers. They will find ways to fill time. Maybe they do more interviews with sports figures just sitting at home doing nothing?

Comment

The answer is simple...a 2020 version of the Who's Now tournament.

Comment

I was seeing what’s on and espn on the Comcast format looks like it had corona virus. It says sports center and tba at the same time.

From what I listened to today, Atlanta sports radio was kind of “don’t leave us” and we’re going to be shooting the shit a lot.

Comment

NASCAR should get its highest ratings ever simply because nothing else will be on. PGA Tour just scrapped the rest of the Players Championship and everything leading up to the Masters.

I expect Augusta National to release a statement saying they're working on a cure so the tournament will be played as scheduled, but just in case all of you commoners need not show up.

Comment

Originally posted by Gyle View Post
                          NASCAR should get its highest ratings ever simply because nothing else will be on. PGA Tour just scrapped the rest of the Players Championship and everything leading up to the Masters.

I expect Augusta National to release a statement saying they're working on a cure so the tournament will be played as scheduled, but just in case all of you commoners need not show up.
                          The only way I'm watching a NASCAR race is if all of the drivers have the flu so there are more crashes.

Comment

Augusta National will be fine because they keep all of those people out.

Comment

Bring back Kiana's Flex Appeal!

Comment

Working...
                              X