• PBS
    replied
    Marble Racing

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• CheaterMichael
    replied
    Originally posted by riker7 View Post
    It would be a fun experiment. Flash Twitter Poll: Who was the better CBB player? Kobe, LeBron or Latrell Sprewell?
    Skip Bayless.

Leave a comment:

• samnite
    replied
    It would be a fun experiment. Flash Twitter Poll: Who was the better CBB player? Kobe, LeBron or Latrell Sprewell?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3OWGGvbmOU

Leave a comment:

• riker7
    replied
    Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post

Knowing whoever watches espn’s original programming, I’m surprised Kobe or LeBron didn’t win best cbb player.

Leave a comment:

• CheaterMichael
    replied
    Originally posted by Gyle View Post

People are doing tons of those plus whatever fucking brackets they can think of right now. There was an OutKast songs one on Twitter that got shut down in the Final Four basically because people kept voting "So Fresh, So Clean" past better songs.

ESPN's best CBB player was won by MJ, which is an absolute joke. You just can't let the public vote on meaningful things.
    Knowing whoever watches espn’s original programming, I’m surprised Kobe or LeBron didn’t win best cbb player.

Leave a comment:

• riker7
    replied
    Originally posted by Gyle View Post

People are doing tons of those plus whatever fucking brackets they can think of right now. There was an OutKast songs one on Twitter that got shut down in the Final Four basically because people kept voting "So Fresh, So Clean" past better songs.

ESPN's best CBB player was won by MJ, which is an absolute joke. You just can't let the public vote on meaningful things.
    We need a committee.

Leave a comment:

• Gyle
    replied
    I went and got gas this morning and my local stuff turned to New York radio and dear god it’s horrible. They do nothing but take calls from Sully from Brooklyn who ask the host trivia questions and then give their resume as a sports fan followed by talking about a Yankee from the 40s.

I had no idea people did the “whose your mt Rushmore of” topic but ohh yeah, New York radio does it. “I mean Mariano and Jeter were good but they’re no Mantle.” Uhhhhhhh

Leave a comment:

• CheaterMichael
    replied
    I went and got gas this morning and my local stuff turned to New York radio and dear god it’s horrible. They do nothing but take calls from Sully from Brooklyn who ask the host trivia questions and then give their resume as a sports fan followed by talking about a Yankee from the 40s.

I had no idea people did the “whose your mt Rushmore of” topic but ohh yeah, New York radio does it. “I mean Mariano and Jeter were good but they’re no Mantle.” Uhhhhhhh

Leave a comment:

• riker7
    replied

I get all my medical advice from infowars.
    Fight the power!

Leave a comment:

• CheaterMichael
    replied

Shark liver oil defeats the coronavirus and makes you feel 10 years younger.
    I get all my medical advice from infowars.

Leave a comment:

• riker7
    replied
    Show I was listening to earlier interviewed Dr Oz. This shit needs to end.
    Shark liver oil defeats the coronavirus and makes you feel 10 years younger.

Leave a comment:

• CheaterMichael
    replied
    Show I was listening to earlier interviewed Dr Oz. This shit needs to end.

Leave a comment:

• Gyle
    replied
    NFL free agency was/is a huge help

Leave a comment:

• CheaterMichael
    replied
    So every show I listen to is now doing broadcasts from home. It’s awkward. They’re getting their act together but at first it sounded like a bad group chat.

Leave a comment:

• samnite
    replied
    I can confirm that not having live sports realllllllllly sucks.

I clicked on cbs and they have the 2017 Big 10 title game. I’m pretty sure not matter what year you pick, if Wisconsin is involved, there’s a very high probability there’s going to be a bunch of stiff/clean cut white boys out there.
    Time to become huge fans of the Russian and Mexican fagball leagues I guess

Leave a comment:

Working...
X