Collapse

Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I went and got gas this morning and my local stuff turned to New York radio and dear god it’s horrible. They do nothing but take calls from Sully from Brooklyn who ask the host trivia questions and then give their resume as a sports fan followed by talking about a Yankee from the 40s.

I had no idea people did the “whose your mt Rushmore of” topic but ohh yeah, New York radio does it. “I mean Mariano and Jeter were good but they’re no Mantle.” Uhhhhhhh

Comment

Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post
      I went and got gas this morning and my local stuff turned to New York radio and dear god it’s horrible. They do nothing but take calls from Sully from Brooklyn who ask the host trivia questions and then give their resume as a sports fan followed by talking about a Yankee from the 40s.

I had no idea people did the “whose your mt Rushmore of” topic but ohh yeah, New York radio does it. “I mean Mariano and Jeter were good but they’re no Mantle.” Uhhhhhhh
      People are doing tons of those plus whatever fucking brackets they can think of right now. There was an OutKast songs one on Twitter that got shut down in the Final Four basically because people kept voting "So Fresh, So Clean" past better songs.

ESPN's best CBB player was won by MJ, which is an absolute joke. You just can't let the public vote on meaningful things.

Comment

Originally posted by Gyle View Post

People are doing tons of those plus whatever fucking brackets they can think of right now. There was an OutKast songs one on Twitter that got shut down in the Final Four basically because people kept voting "So Fresh, So Clean" past better songs.

ESPN's best CBB player was won by MJ, which is an absolute joke. You just can't let the public vote on meaningful things.
        We need a committee.

Comment

Originally posted by Gyle View Post

Knowing whoever watches espn’s original programming, I’m surprised Kobe or LeBron didn’t win best cbb player.

Comment

Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post

Knowing whoever watches espn’s original programming, I’m surprised Kobe or LeBron didn’t win best cbb player.
            It would be a fun experiment. Flash Twitter Poll: Who was the better CBB player? Kobe, LeBron or Latrell Sprewell?

Comment

Originally posted by riker7 View Post
              It would be a fun experiment. Flash Twitter Poll: Who was the better CBB player? Kobe, LeBron or Latrell Sprewell?
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3OWGGvbmOU

Comment

Originally posted by riker7 View Post
                Skip Bayless.

Comment

Marble Racing

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                  X