Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JTrain View Post

You read it right. Its a god damn flu strain. Nothing more.

Well, no. It’s a completely different virus that has some similar symptoms. And far more importantly we can treat the symptoms of the flu. We cannot treat the symptoms of Covid-19 and people have no immunity to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Gyle View Post

Bad sports town
      I wonder if Trump will come again like he did at the natty and ruin the game for the 200 in attendance.

Comment

Its the fucking flu...for fucks sake...
        It is about 10x more deadly than the flu and we don't have a vaccine for it or immunity for it.

Some people are overreacting, but it doesn't mean it's not dangerous and this isn't necessary.

Comment

Originally posted by General_Grantlocks View Post

It is about 10x more deadly than the flu and we don't have a vaccine for it or immunity for it.

Some people are overreacting, but it doesn't mean it's not dangerous and this isn't necessary.
          I never said it wasn't dangerous. The flu itself can be dangerous. As for necessary, yea Im going to go ahead and pass on this being necessary (unless we are not being told everything, and its much worse than what we actually know).

Outside of that, my sentiment stands. The symptoms are that of the flu, its dangerous for old people and people with certain conditions.

Comment

I never said it wasn't dangerous. The flu itself can be dangerous. As for necessary, yea Im going to go ahead and pass on this being necessary (unless we are not being told everything, and its much worse than what we actually know).

Outside of that, my sentiment stands. The symptoms are that of the flu, its dangerous for old people and people with certain conditions.

Airlines are being amazingly flexible with people traveling right now with waving cancel/change fees. Fucking Airlines of all things. That alone has me thinking there’s shit we don’t fully know.

Comment

Comment

Go ahead and show me how the symptoms are different kiddo.

I'll wait.
                Bro, the symptoms are as close to the common cold as they are to the flu.

“You feel bad with both so it’s basically the same thing”

LMFAO

Comment

Originally posted by Foster4Prez View Post

Bro, the symptoms are as close to the common cold as they are to the flu.

“You feel bad with both so it’s basically the same thing”

LMFAO
                  So the answer is, "I have nothing Mr. Jtrain, sir."

Its ok bud. There is a reason its being compared to the flu.

Comment

One thing that's crazy about the whole situation is how little we know and don't know. Part of it is just how fucked up media and information has become, from our President to "fair" media like CNN and Fox News, to a million Internet "journalists."

I'm trying to filter things out to just listen to virologists and biologists, but even that can be a task. Most of them are saying social distancing is very necessary, including cancelling large events. Most are saying this is quite a bit worse than the average flu strain.

The wild stuff to me is how little we know about things like transmission of the disease(some are saying to can get it in the air floating around, while the CDC says surfaces or getting coughed on), how sick you get on average("mild" can literally mean anything from the sniffles to pnuemonia). The only person I know who got it had a 105 fever, was having issues breathing and had to go to urgent care, and is a 17 year old kid. He's now recovered but that case is considered "mild".

Anyhow, I'm sticking with this being wise judgment to cancel these things now, because most things I'm reading are saying our poor healthcare system cannot handle it if we don't.

Comment

Originally posted by General_Grantlocks View Post

One thing that's crazy about the whole situation is how little we know and don't know. Part of it is just how fucked up media and information has become, from our President to "fair" media like CNN and Fox News, to a million Internet "journalists."

I'm trying to filter things out to just listen to virologists and biologists, but even that can be a task. Most of them are saying social distancing is very necessary, including cancelling large events. Most are saying this is quite a bit worse than the average flu strain.

The wild stuff to me is how little we know about things like transmission of the disease(some are saying to can get it in the air floating around, while the CDC says surfaces or getting coughed on), how sick you get on average("mild" can literally mean anything from the sniffles to pnuemonia). The only person I know who got it had a 105 fever, was having issues breathing and had to go to urgent care, and is a 17 year old kid. He's now recovered but that case is considered "mild".

Anyhow, I'm sticking with this being wise judgment to cancel these things now, because most things I'm reading are saying our poor healthcare system cannot handle it if we don't.
                      I can certainly agree on the mountain of misinformation that gets tossed out to the public...we've been dealing with trust issues vs. our media and government for a very long time. If it ends up being that we simply are not being told how bad it is, I'll gladly say I was under-reacting to how serious this is.

Comment

Go ahead and show me how the symptoms are different kiddo.

I'll wait.
                        Shortness of breath.

Comment

Originally posted by Nash View Post

Shortness of breath.
                          You experience that walking 20 feet...(looks at stomach)...Shut up, Nash.

Comment

JTrain - Guys it’s no big deal. It’s just the flu.

NBA - Cancels season.

LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Foster4Prez View Post
                              JTrain - Guys it’s no big deal. It’s just the flu.

NBA - Cancels season.

LOL
                              NBA did not cancel the season. They suspended it.

Also, that action was actually understandable, given a confirmed case by one of the players...which means his teammates were exposed...so I get the idea of shutting this down until they are all cleared.

Doesn't make my statement any less true. Its a virus that makes you cough, have aches, chills, nausea in some cases and fevers.

Comment

NBA did not cancel the season. They suspended it.

Also, that action was actually understandable, given a confirmed case by one of the players...which means his teammates were exposed...so I get the idea of shutting this down until they are all cleared.

Doesn't make my statement any less true. Its a virus that makes you cough, have aches, chills, nausea in some cases and fevers.
                                Except nausea isn’t a primary symptom and what you described is just like the cold.

The reason why the media and health professions keep comparing the flu and coronavirus is to point out the difference because dumbasses like you keep acting like they have the same symptoms.

Comment

Working...
                                X