Collapse

Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

POY and COY. A-10 Unanimously named conference of the year!

Comment

Toppin reminds me of a less coordinated version of Drew Gooden.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

98 Kentucky vs Duke is on and Wojo is acting like he got suplexed because he got twisted up. Duke isn’t as unrootable when they had Zion or more one and done and not miserable floppers and white boys that played the game the right way getting jerked off by Billy Packer.

Comment

Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post
          98 Kentucky vs Duke is on and Wojo is acting like he got suplexed because he got twisted up. Duke isn’t as unrootable when they had Zion or more one and done and not miserable floppers and white boys that played the game the right way getting jerked off by Billy Packer.
          That was a nice comeback featuring a kid from Peach Tree City.

Comment

They showed 2004 St Joes vs Okie St elite 8 today. It hurt just reading St Joes people’s on Twitter memories. I will never watch that game again.

Comment

Originally posted by ivegostdacityblues View Post
              They showed 2004 St Joes vs Okie St elite 8 today. It hurt just reading St Joes people’s on Twitter memories. I will never watch that game again.
              That was a crazy game, I still remember yelling as Oklahoma State hit a 3 at the end to ruin my bracket.......

Comment

I’ve never watched a game without a shot clock. I put on this 85 Nova vs Georgetown game on. Nova literally just held the hall for like 1:45 trying to close out the half. It was horrible.

Comment

Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post
                  I’ve never watched a game without a shot clock. I put on this 85 Nova vs Georgetown game on. Nova literally just held the hall for like 1:45 trying to close out the half. It was horrible.
                  When I played in junior high we played against a team notorious for running the floor. We held the ball and lost 30-20. The other team was ready for a full court brawl, including the coach.

Comment

Originally posted by riker7 View Post

When I played in junior high we played against a team notorious for running the floor. We held the ball and lost 30-20. The other team was ready for a full court brawl, including the coach.
                    You should upload the game to YouTube.

Comment

• Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post

You should upload the game to YouTube.
                      Let me just see if I can locate the guy with the $1k Betamax camera.

Comment

UNC used to do this with their 4 corners offense.

https://www.coachesclipboard.net/DelayOffense.html

Comment

• Originally posted by FuqMizzou View Post

UNC used to do this with their 4 corners offense.

https://www.coachesclipboard.net/DelayOffense.html
                          Ohh I knew about it. Just never watched it. It was worse than I thought.

Comment

• CBS doing a great job showing every single UK tourney loss in the last 23 years.

Could have done without that loss to Arizona being shown today. And yes, I realize they bookended it with titles the year before and after, but at 13, it was still a depressing loss.

Fuck Miles Simon

Comment

• Originally posted by General_Grantlocks View Post
                              I did a bracket Thursday morning.

My EE to Final 4 was

Kansas over Duke
                              Nova over Maryland
                              Oregon over Arizona
                              Michigan State over Louisville

Kansas over Nova
                              Michigan State over Oregon

Kansas over Michigan State

2 of my locks were:

1. Gonzaga will not make the Final 4
                              2. SDSU will not make the Final 4.

Comment

In a third-round playoff game in SC, a team won the tipoff in overtime and held the ball for the final shot. Other team just sat back in a 2-3 zone and didn't make a single attempt to force them to move with the ball. Drove and got fouled with a second let, hit free throws to advance to the state semifinals.

Comment

Working...
                                X