Collapse

Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• According to the win probability formula ESPN uses, the Texans' win probability peaked at 93.9 percent at the 11:46 mark of the second quarter. At that point they were up 21-0 and in the KC red zone.

LMFAO

Comment

• This is about what I figured.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by FuqMizzou View Post

Honestly if it wasn't for the Titans beating us we wouldn't have gotten the waiver claim or Terrell Suggs. It worked out with two of our DE's out for the year before that.
          If we hadn't have beaten y'all we wouldn't be in the playoffs. Hoping my daughters volleyball tournament isn't at the same.time as the game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hamp View Post

If we hadn't have beaten y'all we wouldn't be in the playoffs. Hoping my daughters volleyball tournament isn't at the same.time as the game.
            Ah fuck, I just looked and we have a basketball game in the AM and my older son has a 2:30-3:30 Soccer game. Fuck Soccer

Comment

Ah fuck, I just looked and we have a basketball game in the AM and my older son has a 2:30-3:30 Soccer game. Fuck Soccer
              Lmao. Travel volleyball tnmnt this weekend. Schedule doesn't come out until Tuesday/Wednesday. Highly confident I'll have youtubetv going on my phone with the other dad's.

Comment

• Originally posted by sctrojan View Post
                New England Patriots wide receiver Julian Edelman was arrested in Beverly Hills, California, on Saturday night after allegedly jumping on a vehicle and causing damage.

https://twitter.com/MikeReiss/status...55242081153025

"The Patriots announce that WR Julian Edelman is their 2019 Ed Block Courage Award recipient. The honor is bestowed annually upon a player who "best exemplifies the principles of courage and sportsmanship while also serving as a source of inspiration."

Comment

• Good for Jimmie Johnson.

Comment

https://twitter.com/MikeReiss/status...55242081153025

"The Patriots announce that WR Julian Edelman is their 2019 Ed Block Courage Award recipient. The honor is bestowed annually upon a player who "best exemplifies the principles of courage and sportsmanship while also serving as a source of inspiration."
                    I'm sure he played the "Do you know who I am?" card.

Comment

• Wilson is about to Mahommes these mother fuckers.

Comment

• Well, theres a chance.

Comment

• 2 insufferable teams/fanbases.

Ugh

Comment

• Come on, Lambeau refs. Come through in the clutch.

Comment

• Punting back to Rodgers with two minutes left?

Comment

• Sorry, had to

Comment

Working...
                                X