Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2020 NFL Draft Thread

Collapse

Google Ads

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #76
    Originally posted by Silky_Johnson View Post

    My personal rankings:

    1. CeeDee Lamb
    2. Jerry Jeudy
    3. Henry Ruggs
    4. Tee Higgins
    5. Laviska Shenault
    6. Justin Jefferson
    7. Gabriel Davis
    8. Jalen Reagor
    9. Brandon Aiyuk
    10. K.J. Hamler
    As a GM, I'd take any of those top 4 and be happy. Lamb is the type of player you just have to get the ball in his hands and let him do his magic. I think Jeudy is the better over-all receiver/route runner.

    Comment


    • #77
      So the draft officially starts at 3.

      1. Joe Burrow
      2. Chase Young

      Comment


      • #78
        Originally posted by boomie View Post
        So the draft officially starts at 3.

        1. Joe Burrow
        2. Chase Young

        Would bet a large sum of money Herbert goes #3 (to TBD).

        Comment


        • #79
          Imagine passing up a HoF DE who is by far the best player in the draft, to take a QB and being excited about it.

          Comment


          • #80
            Originally posted by JTrain View Post
            Imagine passing up a HoF DE who is by far the best player in the draft, to take a QB and being excited about it.

            Epenesa was never going to go 1. He'll maybe go in the top 10 though.

            Anyway, I'm really curious how Wirffs grades out. I think he's a left tackle that played RT most of his career because Iowa's other bookend was much much better at left than right. He's also otherwordly strong.

            Lastly, barring a combine injury, Iowa's gonna have two first round picks in back to back drafts. Really impressive stuff by Iowa's strength program.

            Comment


            • #81
              Originally posted by BiasedHuckeye View Post

              Epenesa was never going to go 1. He'll maybe go in the top 10 though.

              Anyway, I'm really curious how Wirffs grades out. I think he's a left tackle that played RT most of his career because Iowa's other bookend was much much better at left than right. He's also otherwordly strong.

              Lastly, barring a combine injury, Iowa's gonna have two first round picks in back to back drafts. Really impressive stuff by Iowa's strength program.
              Yea, I read the troll the first time you tried buddy. You know as well as I do that for a troll to work, it has to be somewhat realistic in nature.

              Comment


              • #82
                Burrow got his dream come true by winning the Heisman and winning a natty.

                And obviously the price of this dream is to be sent to an NFL career in the purgatory that is Cincy.

                It could be worse though at least it's not Cleveland or Detroit.

                (WE'RE NOT DETROIT!!!)

                Comment


                • #83
                  Holy shit Etienne is returning for his senior year.

                  Stunner.

                  Comment


                  • #84
                    Originally posted by worldofx View Post
                    Holy shit Etienne is returning for his senior year.

                    Stunner.
                    Sigh. I have to deal with another life long vol fan going to the championship from that team.

                    Comment


                    • #85
                      Originally posted by worldofx View Post
                      Holy shit Etienne is returning for his senior year.

                      Stunner.
                      Maybe they'll actually give him the ball next season

                      Comment


                      • #86
                        Originally posted by Gyle View Post

                        Maybe they'll actually give him the ball next season
                        16 touches a game. Prolly needs a 2 in front of that.

                        Comment


                        • #87
                          Originally posted by Hamp View Post
                          16 touches a game. Prolly needs a 2 in front of that.
                          No doubt. I get that their WRs are all-world and Trevor Lawrence throws a nice 50/50 ball, but damn. Feed ETN.

                          Comment


                          • #88
                            Originally posted by Gyle View Post

                            No doubt. I get that their WRs are all-world and Trevor Lawrence throws a nice 50/50 ball, but damn. Feed ETN.
                            I mean he is getting over 2000 yards of production so maybe they know his sweet spot of touches.

                            Comment


                            • #89
                              Originally posted by Hamp View Post
                              I mean he is getting over 2000 yards of production so maybe they know his sweet spot of touches.
                              It's possible. Their bitching annoys me, so I'm not going to go out of my way to give them any credit

                              Comment


                              • #90
                                Originally posted by Hamp View Post
                                They are taking the wake Forrest transfer so seems to be a definite dropoff.
                                When your future QB’s first name is Stetson, ya know you have a real winner at the helm.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X