Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by worldofx View Post
    Delpit was fucking terrible this year and won the Thorpe lmao

That was the only award that really stunned me. Delpit was playing on one leg for a quarter of the season and somehow won it. He should have been a finalist last year and probably could have won it. I thought Okudah would have won it this year going away. Hell, you could legitimately argue that Delpit was the fourth best DB at LSU this year behind Stingley, Fulton, and Jacoby Stevens.

Comment

Originally posted by BiasedHuckeye View Post
      A Big Ten RB will never win the Heisman again.
      Ron Dayne stole Joe Hamilton’s Heisman.

Comment

UK getting the Hornung and Groza awards was nice.

Especially after all the hardware Josh Allen got last year.

Comment

All year Okudah shut down half of the field by himself. There is no excuse for him not getting the Thorpe. The whole "he only played in the first half because the games were blow outs" is not a legitimate excuse. He only played that because he shut mother fuckers down and games were over by half time.

Comment

There should be an Alpha award given to Jujuan Jennings. One of my favorite Vols ever.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post

Ron Dayne stole Joe Hamilton’s Heisman.
              Bullshit. Ron Dayne was the fastest fat man the world has ever seen.

Comment

I'm loving these Ohio State tears. It's only going to get better when Clemson jailsexes them.

Comment

Lol when Jalen Hurts wins the Heisman.

Comment

Originally posted by riker7 View Post
                    Lol when Jalen Hurts wins the Heisman.
                    I wish he would.

Comment

Originally posted by Nash View Post
                      I'm loving these Ohio State tears. It's only going to get better when Clemson jailsexes them.
                      Please be here after the Fiesta Bowl, Nash.

Comment

Originally posted by gulfcoastbiased View Post

That was the only award that really stunned me. Delpit was playing on one leg for a quarter of the season and somehow won it. He should have been a finalist last year and probably could have won it. I thought Okudah would have won it this year going away. Hell, you could legitimately argue that Delpit was the fourth best DB at LSU this year behind Stingley, Fulton, and Jacoby Stevens.
                        Delpit probably won it because of last year. He should have wont it last year but they decided to award it to Baker as a lifetime achievement award.

If anybody from LSU should have won it, it should have been Stingley. He'll probably win it next year as long as he stays healthy and doesn't piss down his leg.

Comment

LMFAO @ Keith Duncan not winning the Groza.

Hit 4/4 against ISU, once in each quarter, during a 3 hour weather delayed game on a rice paddy field to win by 2. Hit at 48 (?) yard game winner in 30 degree weather against Nebraska TWICE. Crushed the single season B1G makes record, and on pace to set the NCAA single season makes record.

Wtf did Rodrigo do? He had a worse FG percentage, singlehandidly lost the USC game, and choked in the CCG, while kicking in perfect fucking weather all season. Did he have any game winners?

Comment

Originally posted by BiasedHuckeye View Post
                            LMFAO @ Keith Duncan not winning the Groza.

Hit 4/4 against ISU, once in each quarter, during a 3 hour weather delayed game on a rice paddy field to win by 2. Hit at 48 (?) yard game winner in 30 degree weather against Nebraska TWICE. Crushed the single season B1G makes record, and on pace to set the NCAA single season makes record.

Wtf did Rodrigo do? He had a worse FG percentage, singlehandidly lost the USC game, and choked in the CCG, while kicking in perfect fucking weather all season. Did he have any game winners?
                            I'm willing to wager he won it because he's glasses kicker and the voters were like, oh yeah, glasses kicker!

Comment

Originally posted by boomie View Post
                              UK getting the Hornung and Groza awards was nice.

Especially after all the hardware Josh Allen got last year.
                              Groza went to Blankenship.

Comment

Originally posted by Hamp View Post
                                I wish he would.

The best would be bama fans retroactively claiming it in 15 years.

Comment

Working...
                                X