Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've accepted that Michigan is no longer a football school

It's a hard fact to swallow but it's true.

I believe Jim Harbaugh should be fired, not because 10-win seasons aren't good enough at Michigan but because his results do not justify his salary. For a 1/3 of the cost, we could get destroyed by Ohio State every year.

We need to accept that we are a basketball school and be happy being a 2nd tier B1G program like Wisconsin. We will never be at Ohio State's level and at this point I'm not sure we'll ever be at Penn State's level.

People said Juwan Howard couldn't coach....

Not sure if we'll have N'Faly by 2 weeks, but looking forward to the matchup.

Comment

Which happens first

A) Harbaugh's buyout falls below a Billion dollars
      B) Kirk Ferentz's contract expires
      C) Michigan beats Ohio State
      D) No

Comment

Its so easy to bitch about your coach, but you never really appreciate it until its gone....

Comment

Originally posted by Pollaski View Post
          Its so easy to bitch about your coach, but you never really appreciate it until its gone....
          I'd kill for Harbaugh, at least Miami wouldn't blow games to teams in which they are 2 touchdown favorites. I think Ohio State is supercharged, and Harbaugh just isn't able to get the speed he needs to compete. Then again, who knows if Day can keep this going long term. Can he recruit like Meyer did?

Comment

Originally posted by Canedude08 View Post

I'd kill for Harbaugh, at least Miami wouldn't blow games to teams in which they are 2 touchdown favorites. I think Ohio State is supercharged, and Harbaugh just isn't able to get the speed he needs to compete. Then again, who knows if Day can keep this going long term. Can he recruit like Meyer did?
            He’s doing pretty well so far, but Meyer is probably one of the best recruiters of all time, so who knows.

Comment

Working...
            X