Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm struggling to understand how LSU beats Georgia

Collapse

Google Ads

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I'm struggling to understand how LSU beats Georgia

    I'm not sure LSU has seen a defense as good as this all season. I like Georgia in a close game.

  • #2
    Georgia doesn't have a good defense, they've played bad offenses. I've watched them maybe 5 times and I'm confident LSU scores at least 30, possibly 40+.

    Comment


    • #3
      Georgia winning the sec is the best thing that can happen for an 8 team playoff

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post
        Georgia doesn't have a good defense, they've played bad offenses. I've watched them maybe 5 times and I'm confident LSU scores at least 30, possibly 40+.
        Played better quality teams than blOSU. LSU won’t score 24. Bookmark it.

        Comment


        • #5
          Either way, blOSU isn’t beating either UGA or LSU. The suckeyes are shit against SEC teams and nothing is going to change that this year. This is grown man football you guys are about to face. None of that Pop Warner shit you’re used to.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Shamster View Post
            Either way, blOSU isn’t beating either UGA or LSU. The suckeyes are shit against SEC teams and nothing is going to change that this year. This is grown man football you guys are about to face. None of that Pop Warner shit you’re used to.
            It’s 2019, not 2009. Your conference is ass.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post

              It’s 2019, not 2009. Your conference is ass.
              Tennessee went 5-3 in the SEC this year after losing to Georgia State and BYU at home, LMFAO.

              Comment


              • #8
                Dude have you watched Jake Fromm.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by General_Grantlocks View Post

                  Tennessee went 5-3 in the SEC this year after losing to Georgia State and BYU at home, LMFAO.
                  We all saw what happened the last time an SEC champion ran into Ohio State in the playoff, but for some reason, Shammy wants to pretend like it didn’t happen. Oh well, he’ll get a refresher if LSU makes it past Clemson.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by worldofx View Post
                    Dude have you watched Jake Fromm.
                    Georgia is a three loss team in the Big Ten, maybe four depending on the schedule.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post

                      Georgia is a three loss team in the Big Ten, maybe four depending on the schedule.
                      Right below Nebraska, and right above Maryland.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        None of them would go undefeated in the Pac 12. Nobody goes undefeated in the Pac 12

                        Probably lose on a shanked field goal at Oregon State or something

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by tOSUfanboi2 View Post

                          We all saw what happened the last time an SEC champion ran into Ohio State in the playoff, but for some reason, Shammy wants to pretend like it didn’t happen. Oh well, he’ll get a refresher if LSU makes it past Clemson.
                          FWIW, I just don't see that happening. I don't care how "battle-tested" LSU is – they're going to have to figure out how to stop that offense one more time than Clemson can stop theirs.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by General_Grantlocks View Post

                            Tennessee went 5-3 in the SEC this year after losing to Georgia State and BYU at home, LMFAO.
                            True but that 5-3 Tennessee team would beat that Tennessee team 38-0 that lost to ga state. Remarkable how different that team looked 5 weeks later.

                            Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              LSU 34
                              Georgia 20

                              Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X