Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The unflappable Nick Saban going to win another title

After LSU lays waste to UGA in the SECCG, I don't see on what merit Utah or Oklahoma jumps Alabama.

Alabama backs into the CFP and wins it all with Mac Jones....further cementing Saban's legend as the GOAT.

LSU might as well go ahead and be given the Conference Championship Trophy because there’s no way we even score 10 on them.

Comment

If we win it all with Mac Jones LOL at all of you.

Comment

Some around here are proposing LSU intentionally tank the CCG just to troll Alabama.

While I like the idea of trolling Alabama, I would much prefer LSU whip UGA's ass, secure the 1 seed, then take the 4 seed... even if that's Gump again. This aint 2011. LSU whips that ass all over again if we played again, especially when Gump dont have the SEC officials to bail them out.

Comment

Originally posted by Shamster View Post
          LSU might as well go ahead and be given the Conference Championship Trophy because there’s no way we even score 10 on them.
          You'll score 30 on them.

They'll score 60 on you.

Comment

Originally posted by Nash View Post

You'll score 30 on them.

They'll score 60 on you.
            We’re the number 2 scoring defense in the Country. They aren’t scoring 60 on us. Maybe 20ish. Our offense won’t get more than 10.

Comment

Lord's work you do, Silky Johnson.

Comment

It's too bad the preseason bold predictions thread where I said Bama wouldn't make the playoffs vanished into the ether.

Comment

Comment

Thanks brother Silky.

Comment

Originally posted by worldofx View Post
                      It's too bad the preseason bold predictions thread where I said Bama wouldn't make the playoffs vanished into the ether.
                      I recall it.

I said neither them or Clemson would be in the championship...

Comment

Honestly, Bama shouldn't even be ranked in the top 15.

Comment

Originally posted by General_Grantlocks View Post
                          Honestly, Bama shouldn't even be ranked in the top 15.
                          They lost by 3 off a doink and a retarded 4th down penalty. Don't be so harsh on them.

Comment

Originally posted by sctrojan View Post

They lost by 3 off a doink and a retarded 4th down penalty. Don't be so harsh on them.
                            We played two competitive teams all seasons and lost to both of them. We should have beaten Auburn by 10+. Throwing two pick sixes wasn't helpful. If we don't do something on the defensive side of the ball in the offseason we will all be treated to more of the same next season.

Comment

Originally posted by worldofx View Post
                              Really? Damn. I predicted two to three losses and the playoff miss. I would have preferred to be wrong.

Comment

Working...
                              X