Collapse

Google Ads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The old take the knee on the conversion.

Just don't give up a penalty that puts Oregon State in FG range.

Comment

• Decent job on the lateralfest. You just need the other team to fuck up, and the Cougs, to their credit, didn't.

Wazzu makes a bowl.

Comment

• LMFAO. Fuck you, Eason.

Comment

• I think Washington needs to keep recruiting some more of these OKGS! Especially at linebacker.

Comment

• Originally posted by worldofx View Post
            USC is going to keep Helton and I am distraught.
            If not Urban, who could get USC to the play offs?

Comment

• Originally posted by sctrojan View Post
              If not Urban, who could get USC to the play offs?

A dozen other proven coaches.

Comment

• It's a, I'm going to walk to the store because I drank all the beer kind of night.

Comment

USC is going to keep Helton and I am distraught.
                  Oof, sorry mate. At least Trout re-signed until forever in the year 2019.

Comment

• Is Justin Herbet the most overrated draft prospect ever? He's a one read/not accurate under pressure dude that happens to be a big white guy. Some NFL team is going to think they're smarter than everyone and draft him to "mold" him or something and he'll get benched after two years.

Comment

• Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post
                      Is Justin Herbet the most overrated draft prospect ever? He's a one read/not accurate under pressure dude that happens to be a big white guy. Some NFL team is going to think they're smarter than everyone and draft him to "mold" him or something and he'll get benched after two years.
                      Hopefully it's the Broncos or Chargers.

Comment

• Originally posted by FuqMizzou View Post

Hopefully it's the Broncos or Chargers.
                        The Broncos will never fire Elway and he'll draft/trade for a never-ending sequence of clean cut white guy stiffs. It will be 2034 and Aiden Ryerlin Humperdinkel will be the #1 pick of the Denver, Broncos only to get traded for 43 year old Mitch Trubisky in a few years.

Comment

A dozen other proven coaches.
                          List them please.

Comment

• Still pissed off. Ive seen more guts at an anorexic convention.

Comment

• Originally posted by CheaterMichael View Post

The Broncos will never fire Elway and he'll draft/trade for a never-ending sequence of clean cut white guy stiffs. It will be 2034 and Aiden Ryerlin Humperdinkel will be the #1 pick of the Denver, Broncos only to get traded for 43 year old Mitch Trubisky in a few years.
                              John Elway's QB checklist is one item long: "looks like me"

Comment

• Originally posted by Gyle View Post

John Elway's QB checklist is one item long: "looks like me"

Comment

Working...
                                X