Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ODT: MLB Offseason

Collapse

Google Ads

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #91
    Between Paxton and this my Rays +700 to win the division bet is already off to a great start.

    Comment


    • #92
      The Braves fired their dugout reporter for some reason. She was very well liked. Everyone is confused.

      Comment


      • #93
        The GOAT.


        Comment


        • #94
          It’s a shame that he plays for a small market team and can’t be the face of baseball.

          Comment


          • #95
            https://mobile.twitter.com/BaseballQ...47664244146176

            Comment


            • #96
              The Astros are absolutely going to snap by Memorial Day.

              Comment


              • #97
                Originally posted by Foster4Prez View Post
                The Astros are absolutely going to snap by Memorial Day.
                I cannot wait for the first one of them to ask for sympathy or say it’s tough getting made fun of.

                Harvey Weinstein asking for mercy might be the only thing richer.

                Comment


                • #98
                  Damn.

                  Comment


                  • #99
                    The Mets even manage to get hurt on their off days.

                    Speaking of, I wonder if Cespedes has been riding any horses lately.

                    Comment


                    • So these geniuses are talking about sequestering the entirety of MLB in Phoenix and playing games in empty high school stadiums.

                      This is so stupid. Let's do it.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Foster4Prez View Post
                        So these geniuses are talking about sequestering the entirety of MLB in Phoenix and playing games in empty high school stadiums.

                        This is so stupid. Let's do it.

                        It’s better than no sports!

                        Comment


                        • Proposed revenue split, you say? Yeah, they're not playing baseball this year if the owners stick to that.

                          Comment


                          • Always weird to read people's vehement support of the owners in these situations.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Gyle View Post
                              Always weird to read people's vehement support of the owners in these situations.

                              Not surprising.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by worldofx View Post


                                Not surprising.
                                Not at all. Just....weird.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X